Back To School

Teacher's Aid!?

Prologue

The two Way brothers met in the office, the head founder of the label they worked with was there as well. Gerard noticed the man had a slight frown and was constantly adjusting the papers in front of him. Mikey was getting tense as well, had they done something wrong? If so, why wasn’t rest of the band in here? Mikey caught Gerard’s eye, they were both perplexed.

“Hello boys, glad you could make it. I’m Mr. Grant, please take a seat,” The man stated, gesturing to vacant chairs, which the two guys took.

“Um, nice to meet you, but I just want to ask if my brother or I did something wrong. If so, we’re really sorry and we don’t know where the cat came from,” Gerard said, earning a foot stomp from his brother.

“Cat? Well, this is about the charity work you two signed up for a couple of weeks ago,” Mr. Grant said, raising an eyebrow in amusement.

“Oh, I remember that now. What exactly will we be doing?” Mikey said, relieved.

“You two, for four days, will be volunteering at a local elementary school. The teacher’s are grateful for any aid due to the paycheck restrictions,” Mr. Grant said, ruffling the papers again.

“Oh, that sounds like loads of fun,” Gerard said, wearing a big grin.

“Yeah, when do we start?” Mikey said, shooting Gerard a glare.

“Tomorrow at 7:30 AM,” Mr. Grant replied.

“Alrighty, we’ll see you then,” Gerard grinned, standing along side his younger brother.

The two brothers walked out of the office quickly, taking the longer route back to their awaiting car. Each one wore a look of surprise.

“I can’t believe you said, ‘It sounds like loads of fun’!” Mikey mumbled, elbowing his brother.

“Mikes, we can’t say no and besides…they’re kids what harm could they do?” Gerard said confidently.

“Maybe not much, but we have little to no experience with kids. This could be an interesting four days,” Mikey said, running a hand through his hair.
______________________________________________________________________

Let me know if it should keep going or let it die a silent death.
The next chapt. will be longer. :002:

Comments= Awesomeness :001: