Status: This is only part of the story that I'm entering in a contest. Once the contest is over, I plan to expand on it. That's why the description is soooo long.

You and Me, We Could Do This Forever.

It’s been an entire year since I was “released”. Released meaning Blood Dupont, had requested that Arkham asylum declare me sane for the mere price of $23,000. A thousand for every year I’d been in existance. Blood Dupont was required to get married in order to take over his father’s business and fortune, only he’d had quite a hard time finding an apropriate wife. Blood struggled from serious anger issues, which I believe had something to do with his parents, I never really did find out though. I do know, however, that it had turned him into a very violent young man, which in turn spawned the nickname “Blood”. He’s had many other fiances, girlfriends, and I think he may have even been married once or twice before. Someone usually ended up dead or insane in those instances. So, some smart ass came up with the bright idea of starting with a crazy girl. That’s when Blood showed up at Arkham and proposed, promising me whatever I wanted, no matter how impossible or expensive. I had only one request, well technically I guess two… I wanted both my current roommate, Savannah, and my former roommate, released along with me. And so our story begins…