Missing Life.

My new Life

When i came to i saw this beautiful house. It was one of the ones that celebrities had. I was more nervous to live here. I looked at the man driving the car. he looked back at me.
"Do you have a problem?" he asked as he put his hand on my thigh. I sat up straighter and i sucked in my breathe. He looked at me and smiled, he was missing four teeth in his grimey mouth and i started to feel nauseous. HE then pulled his hand off my thigh and told Mark to get me settled in my room. He looked up and nodded.
"Yeah sure." was his reply and then he got out the the car and he opened my door then when he saw the old creepy guy walk into the house he got close to my ear and whispered "Don't run, don't scream and never act scared around him. When he calls you into his room, go in and close your eyes and hope it gets over with quickly.". I looked at him and i nodded slowly. You know when he says crap like that I'm wondering what the hell he means, but I don't dare ask. I'm afraid of the answer he'll give. He started to walk into the house and I followed close behind him. He showed me around the house and then made me re-sight it so he knew i had it right. Then he showed me the different bed rooms. There were six other kids living in this house, which creeped me out. Mark and i were going to end up sharing a room, because that's how he planned it.

When we finally got my half of the room set up, i looked at him and i tied my hair up so it was out of my face. He smiled and sat next to me.

"I hope you don't think I'm too cruel for bringing you into a trap." he spoke as he touched my knee. I brushed his hand away and stood up.

"Oh yeah?! How can i not be mad at you?! You got me kidnapped by some sick freak who thinks it's ok to have other peoples children!" i shrieked, he clasped his hands to my face and then his eyes locked on mine.
"Look bitching at me isn't going to fix it. I've been here since i was six or seven and i try to forget how many times he's raped me." he said as he removed his hands. My eyes widen and i hug him.
"How many years have you been here?" i asked him as i looked out the window, to make sure i heard him correctly. He spoke again but i completely ignored him, I just watched the younger kids play. When i turned around the old creepy guy was standing there behind me watching me.
"Where is Mark?" i said as i pushed my body up against the wall. He smirked and came over and kissed my neck, he undid the button in my pants and i closed my eyes and i begged him to stop.

Hours after being raped for the first time i layed in bed and i held myself and i sobbed. Whenever i begged him to stop i got slapped, her started chocking me at one point, I was covered in bruises and i felt sick to my stomach. Mark layed next to me the entire night and watched over me while i tried to get a descents nights rest, but i know now that that will never happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like my second chapter