Missing Life.

Us

I woke up in the morning. I sat up and walked over to the window and saw the kids playing. I smiled and i turned around. Mark was up and watching me with his arms crossed. I looked at him and made a stink face.

"What?" I said rudely. I sat on the edge of the bed and i twiddled my fingers. He shrugged and laid back down. This was our last day of solitary confinement together and i was happy to be out of the room with him.

Facts)

i like him, but he can be annoying
we are beginning to catch feelings for each other
we're at each others throats 24/7

Our relationship was a love/hate kinda of relationship. First I'd love him then he'd be a dick and i would hate him. Us teenagers and our hormones. Finally "master" came over to our "cell" and opened the door, and just in time.

"Chelsea you are free to bath in the downstairs bathroom, Mark you upstairs in the upstairs bathroom. Then go have fun, you have class tomorrow." he said as he turned and stalked away. I stood up and walked over to the bedroom door and i walked out without a goodbye. I spent a good two hours rubbing the stench off of my body. I dried off and i put on baggy sweat pants and a tank top, then i brushed my hair and left it straight down. I ran down the quiet hall ways and i smiled. I felt like i was in a castle and just for a moment i felt normal....again. Once back to reality i walked outside into the back lawn, no shoes. The grass tickling my toes and engorging my feet. I walked over to everybody and they smiled at me.

"Mark told us you guys kissed." Zaiden said to me as he made kissy faces. My face burned a red color and i whipped my head to face him.

"Chelsea, come with me for a second." he said calmly, his body motions smooth and cool. I followed him into a secret place that no one knew about. We sat close together in this hidey hole. We gazed at each other for moments, minutes even, until finally i broke the ice.

"Mark, you are truly and honestly the best friend i have ever had." i said as i looked at him and smiled. He giggled softly and smiled.

"Just you and me, til the end. I promise" he said as he kissed my lips softly, then he edged his way out of the hidey hole and left me there, in a trace like state. As he ran off to be with the others i bit my lip and i leaned against the cold damp wall and smiled. Your right Mark, it'll be just..........Us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this took me awhile to write and for that I'm realllyyy sorry!

comments? i hope you like this chapter.