Status: slow, but active!

I May Be an Actress, but This Is the Real Deal

And So It Begins

*Aislinn’s POV*

“All cast and crew to the meeting room.” The intercom echoed my boss' voice.

I sighed, but stood up none the less. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled. A second later I was walking out of my trailer. As I walked to the meeting room hands covered my eyes. I stopped walking, and crossed my arms.

"Guess who?” A male voice taunted.

"Hmm..I have no idea.” I grabbed the persons hands, “I think it's..Sam?” I took their hands off, and turned around.

"How'd you know?” Sam smiled down at me.

I smirked and started walking to the meeting room again. “Well, first you are the only one that ever does that to me. Second, how could I not recognize my own boyfriend’s voice?”

Sam slung his arm over my shoulder, “Yeah, I know my voice is sexy.”

I rolled my eyes, “Sure. So, what do you think the meeting is about?”

Sam shrugged, “I think they're telling us the story line, and introducing the new characters.”

"Oh yeah, we're getting a lot of those I heard.” I secretly wondered if my character, Clare, was going to get a new love interest.

"Hey guys!” Jessica Tyler greeted us as we walked into the meeting room.

"Hey, girlfriend.” Sam joked.

I looked away from them as they talked. Don’t get me wrong, I didn't hate Jessica, she was nice & everything, but I didn't like that her character was dating Sam's character. I always thought that she was prettier then me, and worried that she would really take Sam from me, not just in the show.

I looked around the room and smiled at the familiar faces. Like I heard, there were A LOT of unfamiliar faces. I smiled at my best friend Jordan Todosey. She ran over to me and we started screaming.

"What are you doing here?!” I yelled.

"We're co-stars!” Jordan screamed back at me.

I yelled again and then hugged her. That's when I noticed her hair. “Oh my god, what happened to your hair?!”

Jordan touched her boy cut, “I had to do it for the show..”

“Jordan are you-“

"Let's get this meeting started!” Our director interrupted me.

I shook my head and then sat down. Sam took the seat next to me and I was glad to see that Jessica wasn't with him. I looked down at my script and in an elegant writing it said 'Degrassi: The Boiling Point'.

I glanced across the table from me and saw a guy with black hair that fell over his eyes. He glanced up at me, and just had a dead stare. I stared at him, not frightened by his mysteriousness. Sam grabbed my hand, and that's when I looked away from the black haired guy.

"Alright, I guess we should start of by saying: Welcome. Welcome to an all new season of Degrassi, and as u can tell its Degrassi: The Boiling Point.” Everyone clapped, and the director continued, “I know there are a lot of new faces so let's do introductions, names and character names.”

He started with the people sitting to his left, then went around the table. “Jessica Tyler plays Jenna Middleton, Melinda Shankar plays Alli Bhandari, Charlotte Arnold plays Holly J Sinclair, Jordan Todosey plays Adam Torres, Luke Bilyk plays drew Torres, Spencer Van Wyck plays Wesley Ben, Jamie Johnston plays Peter, Sam Earle plays K.C. Gurthie, Aislinn Paul plays Clare Edwards."

I gave a little wave when he said my name.

"Landon Liboiron plays Declan Coyne, Argiris Karras plays Riley Stavros, Annie Clark plays Fiona Coyne, Samantha Munro plays Anya MacPhearson, Raymond Ablack plays Sav Bhandari, Jahmil French plays Dave Turner, Jajube Mandiela plays Chantay Black, Alicia Josipovic plays Bianca DeSousa, Aj Saudin plays Connor Deslauries, and last but not least,” The black haired boy, “Munro Chambers plays Eli Goldsworthy.

"You guys are the main teen characters. Now, I know you guys are already settled in your seats, but I want you to sit with the people that you will be most involved with this season, so I'm gonna tell you who your new best friends are.”

We all stared up at him. He took our silence as a cue for him to continue. My heart started beating faster when I realized that Sam had to sit next to Jessica. I looked back up at our director.

"Jamie take the first seat, Argiris sit next to him. Sam sit next to your 'team mate' Argiris, Jessica sit next to Sam same since you two will be dating. Annie sit next to your 'brother' Landon, Charlotte sit next to Landon since you guys are dating, Raymond sit next to Charlotte since you two will have a thing..hm, I guess Samantha sit next Raymond, Jajube sit next to Samantha, go power squad! Jahmil sit next to your 'cousin' Jaunt, Spencer sit next to Jahmil, Aj sit next to Spencer, Melinda sit next to Aj, Luke sit next to Melinda your friend with benefits, Jordan sit next to your 'step bro' Luke, Munro sit next to your 'brosif' Jordan, and Aislinn sit next two your new love interest Munro.”

My head snapped to the chair next to the black haired boy. I looked up to see him staring at me with a smirk on his face. I grimaced at him, great a player. As I moved to take my seat a voice stopped me.

"No!” Sam jumped out of his seat and yelled.

"Excuse me?” The director raised his eyebrow.

"Sam?” I had a confused voice.

"Well,” Sam flipped his hair, “I just think that Aislinn's character, Clare, should stay single.”

I frowned at him. “Um, Sam?”

He smiled at me, “Yes?”

"Shut up and sit down.”

Munro chuckled, and Sam glared at him. “But Aislinn-“

"No but's Sam. You get to date Jessica’s character, so why don't I get to date Munro’s?” My voice was getting higher.

"Aislinn,” Sam lowered his voice.

"Oh, don't 'Aislinn' me!” Some of our co-stars had started to look away from us. I cleared my throat, “We'll talk about this later..” I sat down and looked down at my script.

Sam took his seat as well. Argiris started making whipped noises, and everyone laughed. Except Sam and I. I sunk lower into my seat and covered my face with my hands.

"Well,” the director said, “not that that wasn't fun, but do any of you have questions?”

Jordan raised her hand, “What exactly do you mean by Adam? And 'brosif'?”

"Did no one tell you?” Jordan shook her head. “You're playing a transsexual.”

"I'm what?!” Jordan screeched.

I reached my hand over Munro to comfort Jordan. Her eyes were wide. She looked at me with disbelieve spread across her face.

"You’re gonna play a girl that posses as a boy. Do you not know what a trani is?” Spencer scoffed.

Jordan glared at him, “I know what it is, idiot! I just didn't know that I would be playing one!”

"Does that mean you quit?” The director raised his eyebrow again. What was with him and that?

I looked at Jordan and shook my head. She squeezed my hand and closed her eyes. When she opened them back up, there was a new power in them.

"No, I still want the job.”

I smiled at her. That's when I noticed the position I was in. My arm was so out-stretched to reach Jordan that some of my body was resting on Munro. He didn't seem to mind all that much as he casually rested his hand on the back of my chair. I cleared my throat again and leaned back into my chair. Sam was glaring at us again, and I just sent a smile his way.

"Oh.” All our attention went back to the director, “I forgot to mention, we end the season with a bang. Anyone like getting stabbed by a knife?”

We all looked around at each other. Trying to figure out who's last season it might be. I stared at Sam, and he stared back at me. Was it one of us?

Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone tense. I looked at him, and his eyes were tight, like he knew something.

Was it Munro?

---

I walked towards Jordan as she fiddled under the picnic table. “What are you doing?!” I grabbed her hair pin and threw it on the table. “Adam..”

“If I’m Gracie everything is easier, right? For everyone.” She shrugged, “When I was her, I used to burn myself. It’s how I let the anger out.”

“But you’re not her.”

"I have to be her! For my mom, my family..everyone. I’m trying so hard!” Jordan cried.

I shook my head. “You don’t have to change who you are. Everyone else does.” I grabbed her hand. “Here, let me help get you home.”

Jordan looked back at me, squeezing out the last few tears. I rubbed her back, and gave her an encouraging nod.

”Aaaaannd cut!” The director yelled. “Good run through girls, I knew I picked the right people. Five minute break!”

Jordan stood up and wiped her eyes. She smiled at me and walked to her trailer. I walked over to the refreshment table and grabbed a pretzel.

”You know, we have to practice our kissing scene soon.”

I jumped, and the pretzel fell out of my hand. I groaned and without turning around said, “Oh, I know. And just so you know, Sam won't like it.”

Munro scoffed, “You think I care? I don't. You should be the one that cares that you’re relationship is more like a dictatorship.”

I finally turned and glared at Munro. “What's that supposed to mean?”

”That you do everything that Sam tells you to do.” Munro picked up a pretzel.

I snatched it from him, “You’re my new love interest, aren’t you?”

Munro stayed silent.

“Exactly.”

“Break’s over! Aislinn, Munro, and Jordan on set now!”

I threw the pretzel in my mouth and walked to the set.

“Okay, we are gonna rehearse the scene where Eli and Clare kiss for their English project.”

“Gotcha.” We all said.

I walked to the picnic table and laid down. Munro sat beside my legs and put one of his hands on the other side of me and leaned over my body. Jordan stood in front of us with a fake camera in her hands.

I closed my eyes, and Munro started talking. He said some stuff, blah blah blah, I wasn’t really paying attention, just waiting for my cue. When I felt Munro pick up the Coke beside me, I started moving.

I sat us and looked at him, “Romeo, you drank the poisonous high fructose corn syrup beverage, no!”

I looked at him, staring straight into his brown eyes as he looked into my blue ones. I inched my face closer to his. We both paused for one second before our lips met.

A new kind of sensation rippled through my body. An electric shock, only intensified by a million.

I put my hand around his neck while he put his hand on my arm. I pulled him closed to me and kissed him more.

“CUTTTTTTTTT!” An all too familiar voice yelled.

I pulled away from Munro in a daze. I looked up at him, and his eyes were guarded.

“Excuse me, who do you think you are?!” The director yelled, “You are not the director, I am, and I am the only one that says cut!”

“I’m Aislinn’s boyfriend, that’s who I think I am! And I’m not gonna stand by and watch that emo mack all over my girlfriend!” Sam yelled.

“Oh, well if you have such a big problem with it then you can get your ass of my se-“

“Please,” I whispered to the director, “Let me talk to him.”

“Fine.”

I turned to glare at Sam. “In my trailer, now. I’ll be there in a second.”

“Aisli-“

“Now!”

Sam frowned at me, but marched to my dressing room non the less.

I looked back at Munro. “I’m sorry for what he said.”

“It’s no problem.” He walked closer to me and whispered, “But for your boyfriend’s sake, you might want to tell him to calm down. It looked like the director was ready to fire his ass.”

I looked in the direction Sam had gone. “I know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Um, so yeah!
Comment and Subscribe!