Absolute.

one.

He kissed me slowly up my jaw line and into my delicately placed hair, “I love you, only you, darling.” He whispered gently against my skin, as his hands skimmed the silk chemise I wore.

I took his hand in mine, “Then why don’t you divorce her?” His body went ridged as I knew it would. I wanted this to affect him as much as it did me, and I felt it where it counted most; his trousers.

He withdrew his fingers from mine, “Darling, it isn’t that easy. I can’t just divorce her. Think about the kids; they would be heartbroken if I left them.”

“They hardly know you William!” I exclaimed and pushed myself from my bed, “They never see you anymore. It’s not that damn hard to figure out how you manage your time and money. They know you haven’t penetrated their mother in a very long time. Why not do them a favor and leave them alone?”

His face reddened, “Do not talk like that Elizabeth Maryland Johnson! Do not talk like that to me! I give you money and a lollipop to suck on, you need me much more than I need you! I give you the very life you crave. Yes, I want you to gape your mouth open; that is what I pay you for, isn’t it, and what you like. Want me to shove it in. It’ll be just like the first time we met.” He came towards me, unzipping his zipper and unbuttoning his pants; he grabbed my hand and pushed inside, “You like that, baby?” he purred. He hardened under my touch, “Want it darling? I know how much you like to lick, unclothe me, now.”

I choked back tears, “I don’t want to William.” I whipped my hand away, and turned. My hands ran over the pictures of us. We certainly looked like a happy married couple; he even went as far as buying me a wedding band. He held me tightly in those pictures; the city of Rome behind us, lighting up our already happy faces. Tears were tightly laced around my green, make-up covered eyes.

He scooted closer, and lifted the chemise, “You’ll take it one way or another, darling. I want you and I want you now.” He lifted the shirt from my head, and roughly pushed the lace undergarment from my lower half, “I would rather it be...uh…pleasurable for you as well.” He chuckled quickly before his hands left my body quickly, as his clothing hit the floor. I turned to see his brown chest hair curl, he smiled, “I know you couldn’t resist.” He pushed up against me, and kissed my mouth delicately, “Make love to me, do something, I don’t care. And maybe after this, I’ll buy you the diamond necklace you so secretly covet.”

I shook my head and whispered, “William, you don’t want it like this. Please, let us go have some breakfast, and then maybe come back and lose ourselves in love. Won’t that be nice honeybee?” My fingers shook as they pushed his brown locks from his eyes; they traced the rapidly changing contours of his face.

He growled, “I said so something Elizabeth. I really do not care woman. Have fun and go crazy on me, pleasure me and yourself. Let me watch you touch yourself. Now!” He gripped my hands and shoved them towards my body; cupping them over my round breasts. “That’s it, girl. That’s it.” He groaned in satisfaction. Though as soon as he let go, they dropped. I shook my head no forcefully, letting the multiple tears run down my face. I hoped to God he would be sensitive to that. Roughly he grabbed my shoulders and shook, completely dragging me to the half made bed, “You will give me pleasure.” He ground his pearly white teeth together, while gripping my small wrists.

“William, you’re hurting me.” I screamed, and wriggled. Wriggling only succeed in him getting my legs open.

“Be a good girl Bethy.” He kissed my neck, before placing himself over me. His hungry eyes roamed over my naked body, “God you look so delectable.”

I cried harshly, tears streamed over my cheeks and into my mouth; I could taste the saltiness of them. “Please don’t.” William was never like this before; never wanting something that I didn’t want to give. I couldn’t think of anything- anything that would make him like this. He was sweet and caring, and never laid a hand upon me without permission.

I felt him go in, and heard him pant with pleasure, “Make those sounds to me Bethy, make them.” He moved up and over me; almost like he was at work. This was all business to him; something he could control. Again I shook my head no, and closed my eyes; silently counting the minutes until it was over. One, two, three……twenty minutes later. He groaned when he flooded me with his warmth, “Don’t whine Bethy. You know you liked it.” He rolled from me, as well as the bed, sliding to his clothes, “I’ll be back for dinner, darling. Make yourself presentable, I want to do this again.”

After William left, I crawled from the soiled bed and into the hot shower, letting the water rinse the fowl aura from my violated body. I sank to the floor, letting more tears escape my swollen chambers. I felt horrible, and betrayed, beaten and bruise emotionally. I began to grow angry; William could not do this to me. I was my own person. Slapping the wet tile, I stood and wrapped a towed loosely around my frame. I walked to my desk and sat down, before picking up the phone and dialing ‘Lucinda’s Flower Service.’

“Hi this is Lucinda’s. How may I help you?”

“Yes I would like to send some flowers out. Roses and they need to be red. Use a very elegant vase, and tie some ribbons upon it. I would like a note card to sent with it; written in cursive.” I commanded in a very smooth voice.

“Alright, what would you like on it?”

“William cheated."
♠ ♠ ♠
I've never written something something like this. Sort of made me blush a little.