Status: Active: Check in whenever you can.

With Affection

Chapter Three

ENTRY #4:
March 7, 2010
9:23 p.m

Dear Diary,

I went to church today. The pastor blessed me, and wished my family and I the best. Then we read parts of the bible, and all sang church music. When we got home, I took off my church clothes, and took a long nap. Mackenzie came over for dinner, and we all had game night together. We played a lot of different games, and laughed the entire night. During charades, my brother slipped on one of Maya's dog toys and landed right on his rear end. Everyone just stared at him speechlessly, and I bursted out laughing. Then my brother began to laugh, and then the rest of us began laughing. We were all in stitches. I was in a ball on the floor, clutching my stomach.

Even after everyone else stopped laughing, I was still going. I hadn't laughed so hard in days. Mackenzie had to check if I was okay. After the laughing fest, Mackenzies mom called. Mackenzie had a worried look on his face, and when I asked what was wrong he said that his mom was in the hospital. I asked why, and he told me that she was in labor. The only problem was, his dad is out of town, and there's no one to pick him up. If he had his car with him, he would be able to drive to the hospital, or at least home, but he got a ride. His dad drove him over here because he was going to be on the road already. Now his dad is two towns away. and he's not getting back anytime soon. I got the bright idea to ask if Mackenzie could sleep over, and surprisingly, my parents said yes. So now I'm sitting here next to Mackenzie, and he's waiting for me to finish up with this entry so we can play XBOX.

I've never really played an XBOX, so Mackenzie's going to teach me. I'm sort of excited. Is that wierd to say? Should playing an XBOX be a usual thing? Well, it isn't for me.. Mackenzies setting up the game. I think it's called "Years Of War" or something. I must be on my way now. Goodnight.

With Affection, Mikayla Annalise.


ENTRY #5:
March 8, 2010
11:42 p.m

Dear Diary,

Mackenzies mom gave birth to two beautiful baby girls this morning. The doctors called Mackenzie at about five in the morning and told him the good news. He was so excited. These babies are the first siblings Mackenzies ever had. I'm so happy for him. He's still at my house though.. His mom's staying in the hospital for a week or more. Even though my mom took him to visit her. and could've brought him back home, he said that he'd rather stay at our house. If that was okay with her... and of course it was. Mackenzie's sound asleep next to me. He's so pretty when he sleeps. I know that sounds wierd since he's, well, a guy, but it's true. He's like a sleeping angel!

Earlier in the day, around noon I think, Mackenzie told me something that brightened up my day. He had this plan that he just finished putting together. It included fulfilling my dreams. He saved up money, and wants to take me to do almost everything I want before I die. I think that it's the sweetest thing ever. Mackenzie's so nice and caring, and I'm lucky to have him as a best friend. I sure will miss him when i die. I know it seems odd to say that, because when you die.. you're dead, but I know I'll miss him. I'll be watching over him. at least I hope I'll be. I believe in god, and I go to church, and I'm almost completely innocent, so I think I'm well suited for heaven.

Well, anyways, I better get some sleep because I have a big day ahead of me tommorow. Mackenzies taking me somewhere. He won't tell me where, but I have to wake up at seven in the morning, so it must be fabulous. Goodnight.

With Affection, Mikayla Annalise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fourth and Fifth Entries!
Thank you for reading.
If you are enjoying this story, please feel free to give me feedback. :)
Consider subscribing, also. xD
iloveallofyou <3