Sequel: Yes, Mr. Haner
Status: Complete

Liar

1/1

‘You have one new message.’

“Hey baby, just checking in. I just got back from my sister’s and I see that you’re still with the guys, so I’ll see you when you get home, kay. I love you.”

‘End of Message.’

Brian let out a sigh as he deleted the message off his cell phone and looked through the text messages he'd gotten from the guys. Slender arms seductively wrapped around his bare tone stomach. Red lushes lips planted butterfly kisses on his shoulders, slowly traveling up to the back of his neck, sending shivers of excitement through his body.

“Who was that babe?” the woman purred as she began to nibble on his earlobe, slowly tugging it with her teeth. Brian, enjoying her provocative teasing to his body, began to get aroused by her actions.

“No one, just a wrong number.” he said with a smirk playing across his lips as he turned his body around and brought her into a passionate kiss, letting his phone drop to the floor. No, he wasn’t going to ruin the mood and tell the gorgeous woman that his fiancé left him a message. Soon the motel room they were in was filled with moans, grunts and the sound of the bed squeaking.

This relationship between the woman and Brian continued even though he was about to get married in about two months. His friends knew about it, they tried to tell Brian to end things with her but Brian wouldn’t listen. He loved his fiancé very much but he just couldn’t stop seeing the woman even though he was betraying the one woman he claimed to love more than anything.

His fiancé Adalina had no clue to his infidelity, she was naïve and truly believed that Brian is the one. Her family didn’t approve with Brian but bared with him because of how happy she is with him.

Brian thought that he would continue to see Krystal until he was married but he didn’t count on Adelina telling her little sister about his affair with that whore. Now that Adalina knows about Brian’s unfaithfulness, she was completely destroyed inside and now with the wedding coming up, she didn’t know what to do. After spending a day by herself while Brian was off god knows where, she finally came to a conclusion. She would let Brian know tonight because she was tired of the fake smiles, the fake affection he showed her and she couldn’t bear to have him to touch her after he had been with that tramp.

As usual Brian came home at exactly 3 o’ clock in the morning, Adalina was sitting on the couch in living room waiting for him. As Brian walked in, he was startled to see her sitting there so early in the morning, he thought she would be asleep by now.

“Where were you Brian?” Adalina calmly asked as she looked him dead in the eye. Brian was completely baffled at his fiancé’s blunt question and her too calm attitude.

“I was with the guys, you know that. And why are you up anyway-” Brian began, cut off by Adalina’s out burst.

“Brian cut the crap! I know you were with that tramp, I know all about your secret affair with her over the past month! I just don’t get how you kept seeing her while you were going to be married to me in less than two months! God I just can’t believe my family was right about you, but I told them you weren’t like that and you actually love me that you wouldn’t do something like that!”

Brian just stood there, taking in her words and how deep they cut him. Now knowing that Adalina knew about his affair, he was filled with dread because he already knew what was coming. Adalina looked at Brian with tears gathering at the edge of her eyes, seeing his face contort into guilty look made her more angry than she was before. Getting up she made her way to the front door and Brian realizing what she was doing quickly grabbed her elbow only to have it yanked away by her.

“Lina, please don’t leave. I didn’t mean this to-” Brian began to say.

“Didn’t mean for what to happen? To break my heart? Well you did and I can’t even look at you.” She said with disgust. He grabbed her again, but only resulted in him getting a hard slap from her. Stunned by the slap, he stood there as Adalina grabbed her purse, but before she went out the door, she stopped with her back facing Brian.

“The wedding’s off. I don’t care what you do now, you can go back to that whore without worrying about me waiting for you to come home. I really thought you were the one but now I can’t even stand to look at you.”

“Please Adalina-”

“Alejate de Mi.”

Then she slammed the door, leaving Brian to wallow in his stupidity in their his empty and cold apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know what is it with me wanting a Brian Haner Jr story with angst in it. My first oneshot contest!