Status: Inspired TW<3OHA

Describing Love

Introduction

A four letter word that contains nothing but lies.
I hated that word. He had said it to me once upon a time. Memories of him filled my head for the thousandth time that week. I can’t forget. My ex-friends said to forget about it, that it was no big deal.
He’s a monster! Tears fogged my vision, the cuts that trailed down my arm started to bleed….again. I pitied myself, finding relief in a knife. The warm blood ran down my arm, into the palm of my hand causing a blood puddle to form right in the middle. Trust no one ever. Over the years I closed myself more and more. Going into my own little world escaping the misery. The opened window allowed the cool October breeze to fill the bathroom.

“I’m all alone.” I whispered to myself. The front door slammed close and big feet stomped up the stairs toward the bathroom.

“Anita! Get the hell outta my bathroom and come meet my friends!” He slurred and I heard laughs behind him. He was drunk again, I knew what was coming. It happened every day, this time I was going to do something about it though. I heard him yell louder as I climbed out of the second story bathroom.

“Hey, up there.” I looked down to see a boy with messy brown hair. His smile was huge. Showing every single one of his shining white teeth. I jumped down and landed exactly on my feet.

“Hi.” I said quietly back to him.

“I just moved here!” His cheery voice was starting to annoy me. I gave him a thumbs up and started to walk away.

“HEY!! WAIT!” I grimaced my father is going to hear this idiot!

“What!?” I whisper-yelled.

“Can I hang out with you, no ones talked to me since I got here yesterday.” Stupid boy!
I remembered as the teacher introduced him to the class Justin was his name, but after that I remember nothing because after a few seconds I lost interest and zoomed out.

“Sure whatever, just don’t except me to talk.” He smiled and followed me like a little lost puppy. By the time I got to my retreat; the old abandoned house one mile away from my hell on earth, he was complaining about being hungry. “I’m hungry!” He whined for the hundredth time.

“Then go home!” I yelled. I was fed up with him. He looked at me with big blue innocent eye. I scoffed, no boy is innocent. None. I found that out the hard way. I opened the door to the tiny club house and he followed. A look of amazement covered his face.

“This is so cool!” What was he even doing here?! He grabbed my shoulder, I flinched away and memories flashed through my head. He looked at me weird. “So…..what’s your name?”

“If I tell you will you leave me alone?” He nodded. “Anita.” He smiled.

“How old are you Anita?” He lied.

“You said you’d leave me alone.” He tapped his chin with his index finger and shrugged. I sighed and said, “15.”

“ME TOO!” I shushed him and threw up my arms. How do I get rid of him? Pain rushed through both my arms. I clutched my stomach hoping that would make the pain go away. It didn’t and I fell to the floor. “Hey, are you okay!?” He rushed over to my side. My sleeve was glistened with blood. I heard him gasp.
“Why did you do this?” I couldn’t say anything my sight got blurry. I heard fabric being ripped up then there was pressure added to my bleeding arms.

“Don’t tell anyone or I….” That’s all I got to say before being engulfed in darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story!
Subscribe!
Comments are love.