One Of The Boys

Two;

The ride on the way to Seattle was amazingly fun . Everyone of us sat around telling stories , jokes , having dance partys , and bashing on each other .

We had only three people on our bus , following us around with camreas .

"I got kicked out of the band I was in and Jack and I formed one " Alex said as I watched him talk . Matt came on and told us to get ready and be inside the venue . The camrea people followed us .

"So , Baby face ready for the show ?" Asked Jack as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder . I nodded my head and I sneezed . Jack laughed and kissed my forehead .

"I'm gunna fuck you up , you stupid hoe!" Jack yelled while walking around on the table . I bit my lip but he kept saying random stuff . Then I busted out laughing and Jack smile a cheeky grin .
Rian walked up to me .

"We really haven't talked yet " he said and we sat on he sofa .

"How you and Kara ? I asked . I only met her twice and she was super nice . He looked upset as he looked down at his hands .

"We uhhh .......... Broke up" he said and I gasped lightly , " and I'm dating Cassadee Pope from Hey Monday " he finished . I grabbed him into a hug and his arms wrapped around my waist .

"It's nothing to be upset about " I said and he looked down at me " I don't care who you date as long as your happy then it's fine with me " I said with a smile .

"Thank you baby face" he said and kissed my forehead . We spent another ten minutes talkin till Matt came and called the guys for their time on stage . We huddled in a group did our thing , I gave them a hug , told them good luck and went out into the crowd to watch .

"How are we Seattle ?!" Alex yelled , " you guys look sexy tonight ! Anyways I'm Alex and we are All Time Low , your sex slaves for tonight " he yelled girls screamed and some girls laughed .

Alex brook out into the riff for the song Jasey Rae .

~*~


Later DannyK brought out Alex's acoustic gutiar . He sat on a stool . And strummed his gutiar .

"So how about we slow it down? Well who cares you have no choose " he said and chuckled lightly .

"This song is Remebering Sundy hope you enjoy" he said and started to sing . I was so into the song I heard some girls screaming .

"Baby face , uhh we - I mean Alex- wants you to sing Remembering Sunday with him" Mat said . I looked at him and jumped over the fence that hold people back .

Forgive me I'm trying to find
My calling I'm calling at night
I don't need to be a bother but
Have you seen his girl

She's been running through my dreams
And it's driving me crazy it seems
I'm going to ask her to marry me


He sang so nice , I could never match his voice . Evan was hooking me up to a few things and handed me a microphone . I gripped it tightly .

To find out who ever
Whoever she may be


I walked out onto he stage into he light with many faces lookin at me . I took a deep breath .

I'm not coming back
I've done something so terrible
I'm terrified to speak
But you expect that from me
I'm mixed up
I'll be blunt
Now the rain is just washing you out of my hair

And out of my mind
Keeping a eye on he world
So many thousands if feet off the ground
I'm over you now I'm at home n he clouds
Towering over your head


I looked over at Alex and he was smiling at me . And I returned it back .

I guess I'll go home now
I guess I'll go home now
I guess I'll go home now
I'll guess I'll home


We finished together . Everyone was quite then everyone started screaming .

"Thank you" I said .

"That was Lyric and give it up again for Lyric !" Alex yelled . I just walked over to him and hugged him and I walked off the stage .

~*~

Alex walked off the stage wih everyone else . Jack ran to me .

"Eww , Jack get the fuck off if me and go take a shower" he looked at me sadly but I gave him a kiss on the cheek .

"How you like it ?" Asked Rian .

"It was fucking awesome !!" I yelled . Everyone laughed and walked to the showers so we could head to New York for the next show .
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to f-lies For Commenting !!
You Rock .
Anyways , This Was A Filler .
3 Comments Or No Update , Soo Get Your Friends To Read
Anyways , Dont Be A Silent Reader(:
<3