One Of The Boys

Seven;

I woke to loud yelling, the sound of sizzling bacon, and the sound of a shower running. I slowly sat up in the bunk, making sure I didn’t hit my head on the ceiling. I got my earphones and iPod out from the small bag I had near the end of the bunk. I put my iPod touch on shuffle before slipping it into the pocket of my plaid pajama pants. I got up out of my bunk, making my way out of the ‘bunk area’ and into the ‘living room’.

The whole band except for Rian were sitting on the couch or on the booth. Flyzik was in the small kitchen, a frying pan on the stove, filled with sizzling bacon. Vinny was sitting on the leather couch with his iPhone in hand. The shower was still running, so I guessed that it was Rian who was in the shower.

“Hey, Baby face,” Vinny says, looking up at me with a small smile. I just nod my head at him, still angry at the fact that they ‘grounded’ me because I caused shit with some girl.

What? Not my fault she looked like a whore.

I saw all of the boys exchange a look, making me roll my eyes. I sat down on the empty side of the booth, making me face Jack. He gave me a small grin and puppy dog eyes, silently telling me he thinks I should talk to them. I just roll my eyes again before getting back up. I make my way back to my bunk, laying down and playing Pac-Man on my iPod.

When I’m done playing the game I go back to the Home screen of my iPod just to see that it has only been fifteen minutes. Wow, time doesn’t really go as fast when you’re ignoring the people who make your life complete.

-_-_-_-_-

“Come on, Lyric, please talk to me,” Alex has been following me around for the past half hour, and I can’t seem to get away from him. Even when I tried to go into the girl’s bathroom, it didn’t work. I really wish there was another girl in one of the bands because Alex said that no one would come in, so he was allowed to go into the girl’s restroom. Ugh, fuck him.

I continued to ignore him, not wanting to give into him. I was still deciding whether I should just talk to him, but my head was leaning towards ‘stay the hell away from them’. So I tried my best to steer clear of them wherever I went. It was almost time for their show, but Alex wasn’t giving up.

“Alright, it’s time for me to get ready for the show, but I’m not giving up Lyric,” Alex says, giving me a small smile and a kiss on my forehead before jogging down the long hallway. I see him turn into the green room, already unbuttoning his vest to take a shower. I look at his disappearing figure before sighing and leaning against one of the walls surrounding me.

What could he have meant by ‘I’m not giving up’?
♠ ♠ ♠
Lyric's Outfit