Status: i don't think i'm gunna finish writing this, so sorry.

My KillJoy Story-Gasoline Candy

Chapter 8

I jolted awake suddenly. Someone was shaking my shoulder and the smell of burning flesh was still with me from my dream. A scream filled my head and I winced, not again, I sighed. Suddenly I heard another noise apart from the screams I my head and then my mind went silent again. I smiled. I soon began to actually hear the music that had stopped the screams. ‘ The Only Hope For Me Is You’ wrung out softly around the camp as someone shook my shoulder again. I soon realised that it wasn’t a hand on my shoulder, but a foot. Someone was kicking me.
“Fun!” I heard a sharp whisper.
“Whaaat?” Fun whined back.
“Stop it! You’ll wake her up!” the whisper snapped again and I realised that it was Cell talking. I supressed a smile as I knew she was looking out for me, as always.
“Why did you put the radio on Cell?” Fun asked her.
“Gas was thrashing around and I know, from watching her sleep many times, that the screams are back again,” Cell told Fun. I really tried not to laugh at that. She watched me sleep? Awww.
Fun laughed. “Stalker,” he muttered to her but then I heard his sharp intake of breath.
“Screams?” he asked.
“Yeah,” Cell said sounding sad. “Ever since her parents were killed she was been hearing their screams whenever there’s a silence around. I thought they’d stopped. Obviously not.”
“Oh,” was all Fun said to that.
I wished the screams had stopped too, but everyone has something dark in them.
None of the other killjoys had spoken and I cracked an eyelid open. The rest of the gang were still asleep and I couldn’t stop myself from laughing when I say that Party was using Fun’s leg as a teddy bear. Both Cell and Fun looked at me as I sat up. I was gasping for breath.
“That… has to be… one of the cutest things… I have ever seen!” I exclaimed giggling and clutching my stomach. Cell laughed along with me and Fun chuckled too.
“Yeah, ya know, he likes to cuddle things, I guess,” Fun said giggling. I smiled at him and let my eyes flicker to Cell who was watching me with a small smile on her face.

The three of us started to talk again as it was too late or early, to set off looking for Juicy and Atomic. And as I let my eyes wander to Cell again, I couldn’t help but think… ‘Can I be the only hope for you?’
♠ ♠ ♠
comment?
filler-ish chapter but the next one will have more action in it!
xx