Status: i don't think i'm gunna finish writing this, so sorry.

My KillJoy Story-Gasoline Candy

Chapter 10

As we roared down the desert road another car joined us on the road. It was a Draculoid car. My eyes narrowed underneath my mask and I felt my lip twist into a smirk.

I swerved my bike and went head on towards the car, at the last possible second I turned sharply to the side, just missing the Drac car. I shot through the open window as I went past, killing one of the Dracs inside. My smirk grew. The car stopped and the 3 remaining Dracs got out. 2 of them must have gone after my other team-mates but the other one came after me. My smirk grew wider.I felt so confident, we were meer metres from the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W base. And i was going to kill this Drac. I walked backwards a few steps just so i could see it properly. The Drac reached up and pulled of it's mask. I frowned Dracs never did that Korse grinned evily at me and droped the mask. I gasped.
"Hello Gasoline." Korse said to me. My eyes norrowed again, i snarled and brought my ray gun up, getting ready to shoot him. But before i could shoot Korse shot me in the arm. I groaned loudly in pain. Jesus, that fucking hurt. I fell, smashing into the ground as Korse shot my left knee. He then sauntered over to me. I heard Cell shout to me and i turned my head to look at her. She was hurt, blood was soaking into her pale blue leather jacket, but she was still perfect.
"I love you," i mouthed to her, just as Korse put his gun under my chin. I turned to look at him. Doing my best to glare. He squeezed the trigger and with a jolt of pain and a scream my world turned to black.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O omg!