Status: i don't think i'm gunna finish writing this, so sorry.

My KillJoy Story-Gasoline Candy

Chapter 11

*Flashback*
2010

Me and Lizzie were having target practice in the desert near hour houses, with our new ray guns. California was hot. It always is.
“Cellophane!” I shouted, using our killjoy nicknames. I giggled wildly.
“Gasoline!” Lizzie shouted back to me, laughing loudly. We were happy and having a brilliant time, messing around and pretending to be the killjoys we wished to be. I had always wanted to be a killjoy, ever since 2010.

Suddenly the air was filled with screams. Screams which were sure to haunt whoever was related to them. Me and Lizzie both froze.
“Stay here!” I shouted to her, wanting to try and stop the screams. Lizzie was still frozen on the spot as I raced towards the screams.

I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw the house that the screams were coming from. There were only two houses on this road. Mine and Lizzie’s. No one was at home in Lizzie’s house. The screams were that of my parents. The Draculoids were torturing my parents. My eyes narrowed as the screams intensified and I ran into my house, smashing down the door as I went. I raised my ray gun and quickly shot one of the 4 Dracs in the room. One of the other Dracs rushed at me, I kicked it in the stomach and shot it in the neck. The screams in the room stopped and I knew my parents were dead. I looked at them; they both had killjoy masks covering their eyes. I felt tears drip down my checks and I glared at the two remaining Dracs. I punched one of them in the jaw and blood spurted all over me. I was shot in the arm at some point but I didn’t feel it, I was so numb.

All the Dracs were dead. I was tired and covered in blood. At some point I had died my hair blood red and the dye was covering me as well. I was now wearing the mask that had been on my father and my mother’s mask I was going to give to Cellophane. Yes, Cellophane. We weren’t normal kids anymore, we were killjoys. I also had both my parent’s wedding rings on a necklace around my neck so I would never forget them.

I jumped when I heard footsteps entering my house but when i saw that that it was Cellophane I jumped up from where I was sat on the flood in between my parents and collapsed into teats in her arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks, comment??
xx