Status: i don't think i'm gunna finish writing this, so sorry.

My KillJoy Story-Gasoline Candy

Chapter 12

My eyes fluttered open. I was met with the view of the inside of a white body bag. I took a deep breath just as my claustrophobia kicked in. I panicked immediately and ripped at the zip. The zip split open after a few long struggling seconds and I sat up, gulping in the air. My eyes skimmed the room to see the Fabulous Killjoys and Cell were all sat on the floor looking out of the bulletproof clear glass window. I jumped down from the steel table, sat down next to Cell and leaned my head against her shoulder. She jumped and moved away from me, I looked up at her, sure that my eyes were full of hurt. Cell gasped.
“Sinead?” she whispered my real name.
“Yeah, I’m here Lizzie,” I said smiling softly at her. Tears slipped down her cheeks.
“Thank God you’re alive!” she rushed at me and pulled me into a tight hug. When she finally let got of me I reached up onto my toes and kissed her lips.
“Whoa!” Fun laughed. I turned to face him.
“Problem?” I asked quirking an eyebrow.
“Nope!” he shrugged and smirked.
I felt two hands rest on my back.
“Good to see you’re still with us, Gas,” Poison grinned rubbing my back a little. Kobra patted my back and Jet smiled up at me from his spot on the floor next to my feet.

Suddenly the glass doors opened and two other killjoys were shoved into the room. I immediately knew who they were.
“Atomic! Juicy!” I shouted. I ran up to them and hugged them both tightly.
“Good to see you again,” Atomic told me. He went to sit down next to Cell and hugged her. I nodded to Juicy and smiled at her and sat on Cell’s knee. I was sure that these were going to be out last few days together but I had already been close to death and I wasn’t going down without a fight. We needed a plan to escape.
♠ ♠ ♠
thankoo
xx