Status: i don't think i'm gunna finish writing this, so sorry.

My KillJoy Story-Gasoline Candy

Chapter 2

It didn't take long for us to arrive at our destination. You wouldn't had seen it if you didn't know it was there. It was just a mound in the desert, but underneath it was a hide out, a home. We were in Zone 1 so my eyes were searching for any signs of Dracs, but today i saw non. I jumped of my bike and as Cellophane parked it in the hidden garage I unlocked to door and after Cell was inside with me i quickly locked it again.

The inside of our hide out consisted of a front room connected to a kitchen and a little corridor leading to 4 bedrooms and i weapons/repairs room. The whole of it was decorated in extremely bright colours. I threw my leather jacket on the purple fabric couch and walked to the kitchen were Cell was stood.
"Drink?" she asked me.
I only nodded as i was to tired to speak. Cell handed me a bottle of barely clean water. I took a swig and cringed at the taste. Cell smiled sadly as she knew the horrid taste of the drink.

The Dracs and people in Battery City have all the clean water. They were so lucky yet they thought we were the bad guys. If i saw any of them i would show them just how bad we can actually be.
The other two killjoys in ZZKT were out scouting the area, looking for and killing Dracs. ZZKT are my killjoy gang i am very proud of them.
I turned on the radio on Dr. D's smooth voice filled the room.

"We have some information for ZZKT," Dr.D's voice caught my attention at the mention of our group.
"Cellophane, Gasoline you other two members have been kidnapped by the Dracs. If any of you killjoys have any information about Juicy Revenge and Atomic Monster then please go to the D-I-E Diner in Zone 1 and contact Party Poison. He and his gang are leading the expedition. Gas and Cell they want you there to help them so get there as soon as you can motor babies."
The transmission ended and SING filled the room. I looked at Cell.
"Shit! We need to get there and help them!" I almost screamed. Cell only nodded, a look of worry on her face. She barely knew the other two members yet she still care some must for them. I would hate to see her if it was me as we are almost as close a family.
Cell ran into the garage and i quickly followed.
Cell hopped onto her electric blue bike and i got onto my neon green one. We stared up our engines and roared off into the scorching Californian desert.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankes guise :) xx