Status: i don't think i'm gunna finish writing this, so sorry.

My KillJoy Story-Gasoline Candy

Chapter 3

There were many reasons why i hated the Dracs and this had just made me hate them even more. The main reason i had for hating the Dracs was because of the tragic thing they had done to them.They had killed my parents for no reason what so ever. i had killed the Dracs that had murdered my parents and became a full time killjoy (instead of only working in my spare time like i had been doing).

The ride to the diner was only short but i was kept busy with my thoughts and looking for Dracs. i almost missed the turning because of it. i turned sharply to the right and parked my bike behind the building. I then walked up to the front door where Cellophane was already stood. I smiled to her despite the situation we were currently in, i was rather excited to be meeting the Fabulous Killjoys. Cell smiled sweetly and took my hand. I looked at the door and slowly pushed it open.

Inside was an array of ray guns and car and motor bike parts, motor oil was spilt in one corner and the radio was blasting out tunes from Dr.D's radio station. I smiled. However horrid this place may have looked to the eyes of anyone who lived in Battery City, to us it was near perfection.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankyou.
comment if you like :)
xx