Status: i don't think i'm gunna finish writing this, so sorry.

My KillJoy Story-Gasoline Candy

Chapter 6

Just then there was a loud bang that jolted out of our shock and sent us stumbling.

I swirled bringing my ray gun out of its holster. I could faintly see the outline of a fire through the smoke that had clogged up the air outside. Without warning a Drac smashed and jumped through a window. The Drac landed and raised his ray to fire but before he had the chance to shoot I had let go of Cell’s hand, ran up behind the Drac and gave him two shots to the back of the head and killed him. His limp body falling to the ground leaving his mask in my hand, which I promptly threw to the ground next to its owner.

I pulled my mask down over my eyes and lifted my head from the dead body at my feet. I smirked at Cell and winked at the Fabulous Killjoys who were looking at me open mouthed. I jumped through the window that the Drac has smashed. As soon as my Doc clad feet hit the ground I began to cough. I pulled up the bandana that had been around my neck to cover my mouth. I heard someone land behind me and I felt Cell grip my elbow. We looked at each other and turned back to back, looking out for each other. Our ray guns raised, our eyes searching. I saw the fabulous Killjoys land outside next to us and immediately they split into pairs and got back to back like me and Cell. Two Dracs rushed at me but I shot them down easily, I could see more coming towards us as the smoke cleared. I shot wildly, yet hitting on target every time. I was well known for my ray gun skills and sometimes I even shocked myself. I heard Cell gasp in pain and I momentarily shut my eyes. I hoped she was ok. She was my life line, I couldn’t live without her. I swirled around and shot at the 4 advancing Dracs. I heard the roar of a car engine and gripped Cell tightly around the waist dragging her to our motorbikes. Hers was no longer parked there so I hopped onto mine. Cell clinging tightly to me. I shot at a few more Dracs and raced after the car. I smiled as I saw that Fun was riding Cell’s bike alongside his gang in their car. I drew up on the other side of the car, racing along with them. I was worried about Cell and I hoped she would be ok. I would not be able to live if she died.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks, i may update soon, i have nothing better to do tonight seen as though my mum wouldn't let me stay at the person cell is based on's house