Sequel: Infinite Love
Status: Being rewritten:)

Love Undefined

Twelve

Mikal’s P.O.V.

I heard Kristine scream and then a hard thud. I looked over and saw Kristine laying there with blood pouring from her head. Her parents came running in.
“Oh my God.” her mother said before pulling out her cell phone and calling 911.
I crawled over and stroked her cheek. I glared over at Ryan, “If anything happens to K or the baby I will never forgive you.”
K’s brother just stared at her, his eyes wide. The doorbell rang and K’s mother left quietly.
“Ryan, you and Sam are watching the younger kids. We will discuss this later.”
“Yes, sir,” he whispered, as his mom came in with the EMT’s. I watched as they put her on a stretcher.
“Mikal, you go with her,” her father said, “We need to explain this to the other children.”
“Thank you. Anything I should know?” I asked quickly.
“No. Call us if we aren’t there when the doctor comes. Tell us what he says,” he yelled as I ran out the door.
I climbed in and took K’s hand. I looked at the EMT.
“Any allergies?” He asked.
“No, but she’s pregnant,” I answered and they got to work.
“Kristine Mitchell’s family.” I stood up and walked to the doctor.
“Are you her brother?”
“No, I’m the father of her baby. Her parents said you could tell me.”
“Okay. We got the bleeding stopped. She lost a lot of blood and is very weak. She shouldn’t be stressed out.”
“How’s the baby?”
“They were stunned but are otherwise fine.”
“They?” I asked confused.
“Yes. It’s twins.”
“Can I see her?” I asked smiling.
“Room 429.” And he walked away.
I walked down the hall into her room. She saw me and smiled.