Sequel: Infinite Love
Status: Being rewritten:)

Love Undefined

Thirteen

Kristine’s P.O.V.

I lay in the hospital bed trying not to freak out. I heard someone walk into my room. I turned to see Mikal walking in. I smiled, “Mikal.”
He came and quickly kissed me on the lips before kissing my stomach twice. I looked at him confused. “Why did you kiss my stomach twice?”
“Because we have two babies in there.”
“Really?”
“Yeah. The doctor told me,” he explained. He put his hands on my cheeks forcing me to look at him. “I am so sorry. I shouldn’t have fought Ryan. I didn’t like him saying that to you. And I never, ever wanted you hurt.”
“I know, Mikal. I shouldn’t have come in. I didn’t think.”
“No, it’s not your fault. I knew you wanted me to leave but instead I fought him.”
“Can we stop, please? I don’t want to fight. I just want you to hold me all night.”
“Okay. I’m sorry. I have to call your parents. They had to tell everyone.”
“Okay, but don’t tell them it’s twins. I want to.” I smiled.
Mikal called and told my parents what the doctor told him, leaving out we were having twins. He told my parents not to come up and then I talked to them. He called his aunt and told her the same thing he told my parents. He ended the call, put his cell on the food table and then lay down next to me. I snuggled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my head. “Why aren’t you angry about becoming a father, anymore?”
“I could’ve lost all three of you tonight, and I realized that I don’t want to lose you guys. You’re the best thing that’s happened to me since the crash.” His voice was raspy with emotion. “I’m getting to be a part of a family again and I couldn’t have asked for a better woman to start a family with.”
“Thanks, Mikal,” he kissed my head again.
“Good night, Kristine,”
“Good night, Mikal,”