Sequel: Infinite Love
Status: Being rewritten:)

Love Undefined

Three

“Aunt Kristine. Aunt Kristine. Aunt Kristine!” Kylee yelled jumping up and down on my hip.
I looked up at her and said, ”Why is there a midget jumping on me?” She started laughing so I smiled and rolled over. She went face first into the bed laughing the whole time. I sat up and started tickling her. She laughed harder and started squirming.
“What is going on here?” Ryan asked walking in.
Kylee looked at him, “Daddy help.”
“Okay.” Ryan walked up and reached for me and turned at the last second to tickle Kale.
“Daddy!” She laughed.
“What? I wasn’t supposed to tickle you?”
“No. You’re supposed to get Aunt Kristine.”
“Well, we need to call a truce ‘cause it’s dinner time.”
“Okay, Daddy.” she said right before jumping on him, causing them both to tumble to the floor.
“What happened to our truce?” he asked releasing her. She got up and ran out the door. We jumped up and ran after her, only to find her in Sam’s arms being carried downstairs. “Hey, Sam. Can I take her?”
“She said she was running away from you, so… no.”
“Come on. I’ll teach her your full name.” he threatened.
“You wouldn’t.” She glared at him.
“Give me Kylee, and I won’t.”
“No, Aunt Sam, no.” She yelled laughing.
“Sorry, Kiddo.”
As soon as Ryan got her, she squirmed. “Kylee stop. I’m not going to tickle you or anything. I promise.” She kept squirming with a smile on her face. “Kylee stop! I’m going to drop you.” He yelled and she froze. He never talked to her like that. She looked up at him and her bottom lip started to quiver as tears filled her eyes. “Kylee, don’t cry. You aren’t in trouble.” He said gently. He sat down on the stairs and put her on his lap. She buried her face in his chest and sobbed. “I’m sorry, honey.” he whispered rubbing her back. “Kris, could you go tell Mom and Dad Kylee and I will be there soon, please?” I nodded and left him to console his daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Today is my day off. I am no longer doing gymnastics but I will continue to update this story once a week while my other story will be twice a week.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing:)

~Rach