Sequel: Infinite Love
Status: Being rewritten:)

Love Undefined

seven

I carried Kylee to the living room and turned on the T.V. We watched one of her favorite movies and I didn’t pay attention to it. I mostly just sat there doing my homework. Ryan called a little later and said he was coming by to get us and then we had to go up to the hospital and pick up the others. Mom had gone into labor as they picked up the others from school. I got Kylee ready to go and we walked outside as Ryan pulled up. I buckled Kylee in before climbing into the passenger seat.
“Hey, why can’t Sam drive the van home?”
“Mom and Dad need a car to come home in,” he sounded tense.
“What’s wrong? Aren’t you happy to be a big brother again?”
“Not really, Kylee is two years old. She shouldn’t be older than her aunts and uncles. They just need to stop having kids. I’m almost nineteen, Sam’s almost eighteen and you’re almost seventeen, we’re never going to see them because we’ll be leaving the house soon.”
“That’s true, are you and Amber still looking for an apartment?”
“Yeah, Mom and Dad don’t know about it. I think I found one though. It’s near the college campus and it’s not too far from either of the houses. It’s also cheap; all I have to do is talk to Amber about it.” He smiled and I looked back at Kylee who was playing with her stuffed animal.
“That’s really cool, Ryan, congratulations,”
“Thanks, are you excited about the game on Friday?” He glanced over at me before quickly looking back at the road.
“My first football game without Chris, no not really. They asked me to sit with the team and apparently something is going to happen. I don’t know, Aaron was acting really weird.” The conversation was stopped when we pulled into the hospital and found Sam in the parking garage. She called Dad and told him where the car was and then we moved Kylee’s car seat and Ryan started the drive back home. Sam and I made dinner with Ana and Summer. Ryan put Kylee down for bed before sitting down and doing his homework. We all went to bed at different times.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry it's been so long. I've had exams so I've been busy.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing:)

~Rach