Sequel: Infinite Love
Status: Being rewritten:)

Love Undefined

Eight

We all got up and went to school the next morning. Dad called and said that we had a baby brother. He sounded so excited but I couldn’t help but think of what Ryan said last night. Our baby brother is younger than his own niece. They needed to stop having kids. Yes Ryan had a child a little young but he was sixteen. He is now almost nineteen years older than our baby brother.
I sat quietly in my classes just thinking about everything that had happened. My silence didn’t go unnoticed either. My friends from the cheer squad in particular were worried. I just shrugged them off and went on with my day. Nothing exciting was happening tonight, it was a Thursday. I was eating lunch with Ryan when Mikal came over to me.
“Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?” I nodded and stood letting Ryan know that I’d be back in a minute.
“What’s up?”
“Do you want to come over tonight? I know we have a date tomorrow but I really want to spend some time with you and get to know you better.” He asked looking really hopeful.
“I have to ask Ryan. Mom had the baby last night and only Ryan has the full schedule and he’s in charge.” Mikal nodded and we walked over to Ryan. “Hey, Ryan, can I go over to Mikal’s tonight?”
“Sure, Mom and Dad aren’t coming home until tomorrow and I don’t have to work tonight. You just need to be home by dinner.” I smiled.
“Thank you, so much, Ryan.”
“No problem; have fun, just be careful and don’t do anything stupid.” Mikal and I nodded and walked hand in hand to our next class.
“One more question, Kristine,” I looked at him expectantly. “Will you be my girlfriend?” I nodded smiling. He leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips.

*

After school Mikal and I walked hand in hand to his car. I smiled at him and he drove quickly to his house. It wasn’t long until he pulled into a driveway. I looked at him quickly before looking at the house.
“Oh, my God,” I looked over at him again and he smirked at me.
“Yes, I really live here. I moved here after the crash, my aunt owns a law firm and makes quite a bit of money.
“Wow, this is really cool.” He led me inside and I looked around. “It’s so beautiful,”
“Yeah, I can’t take any credit for it though. My aunt did this all.” He laughed and led me upstairs. “My aunt is away on a business trip so we have the house to ourselves.”
I looked around his room before smiling at him. “This room suits you, did you decorate it or did your aunt?”
“I did, she just put the essentials in.” He leaned down and kissed me I kissed him back and he walked me backwards until my legs hit the bed and I fell backwards with him on top of me.
“Mikal, I want to do more than this,” I gasped. He looked at me carefully.
“Are you sure?” I nodded and he kissed me again and this time we started we started undressing each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Guys,
I'm trying to update more, I promise. I do have a couple school projects that take preference but I will try to update again before Friday. Thanks for sticking with me.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing:)

~Rach