Sequel: Infinite Love
Status: Being rewritten:)

Love Undefined

Nine

Mikal wrapped his arms around me and I lay my head down on his chest. I smiled and squeezed his waist.
“How are you feeling?” Mikal asked rubbing my back.
“I’m feeling perfect, and I don’t want to get out of this bed for a long, long time.” I looked up and smiled at him and he kissed my hair. We lay there for a while longer before Mikal spoke again.
“We need to get up; you have to be home soon.” I groaned and looked at the clock.
“I don’t need to be home until six, it’s only four- thirty.”
“Do you want to go home smelling like sex, or would you rather shower and go home smelling clean?”
“I hate when you’re right. Do you want to shower first?”
“No, you can go first.” We climbed out of bed and he led me into his bathroom. He showed me how to work the shower and gave me a towel and washcloth before leaving. I didn’t take too long; I walked back into his room wrapped in a towel.
“You’re turn,” I smiled at him and he kissed me gently before walking into the bathroom. I was brushing my hair by the time he came out wrapped in a towel. He got dressed and then sat down on the bed next to me. I lay my head on his arm and he moved his arm to wrap it around my waist. I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent. “I don’t want to leave,” I whispered.
“I know, but we have to,” I nodded and he helped me off the bed. We walked out to the car and he drove me home. We sat in my driveway looking at the house.
“Thank you for tonight,”
“It was no problem,” he smiled and kissed me. “I’ll see you tomorrow at school,” I nodded and opened the door. I walked inside and told Ryan that I was home. He pulled me away from everyone else.
“What did you do?”
“Why do you think I did something? Do you not trust me?” I glared at him.
“You’re acting weird, you’re walking funny, and you’re smiling like an idiot.”
“Ryan it is my business what I did or did not do. I know that you’re the oldest but my life is none of your concern.”
“Do you want to end up like me? Do you want to be a teenage parent who has to work much more than any other teen just to take care of their kid?”
“Ryan, I’m not going to end up pregnant, just leave me alone. Let me live my own life and you can live yours.” I left him standing there and went upstairs and started my homework. It wasn’t long before I was called down to dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go:) Sorry I didn't update on Friday. I ended up getting stuck at school for an extra hour and then had to pack.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing:)

~Rach