Status: Comments=Updates. <3.

Avada Kedavra.

Recap.

6th year.

Colette, over the years had grown outstandingly smart and succeeded past many of the students that attended Hogwarts. She had become quite an enemy to many wizard and witches. Her and Draco strided down the halls and were feared by many.

She had done many menacing tricks but none for her to be expelled from Hogwarts, and to the Headmaster's concern; he was a bit scared of her intentions. Nethertheless, he took immediate action by giving her detentions and countless warnings, all he could do but just sit and watch as the young beautiful mishevious girl grow.

By this time, Rivasar Harkiss had return and was living secretly amongst the wizarding world, and when Rivasar appeared his beautiful wife Millicent was right there beside him. They watched their young sprout into a something they were overly joyous about. After all, once your apart of dark magic, you hope for the best with your offspring.

Rivarsar and Millicent were not the only ones keeping an eye on the girl, he who must not be named had kept a great deal of attention for her. He had mentioned before that maybe possible he could have had an interest in her when he was young. But, the Dark Lord never shows emotions and him saying that confused many colleagues. Even then his colleagues couldnt deny her power and grace. They were envious as the Dark Lord craved the talkings about Colette Harkiss.

However, the Dark Lord was not the only one having an obsession like feeling for the witch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of like a recap of the poor job of my updating.
no silent readers please. <3<3.