Status: Comments=Updates. <3.

Avada Kedavra.

Room of Requirement.

"Another year at this school. You've got to be kidding me." Draco sneered and clicked his pen numerous of times. He had been waiting for the day to come when he left the poor school and went on with the Dark Lord's plan. It was months before when he was faced with the two part pre plan of the orginal plan.

He was more than angry with what the Dark Lord had for him and Colette. How could the Dark Lord expect the two of them to have their own child at this age. He couldnt argue for he knew the consenquences dealt with angering him.

Colette flicked her finger and threw the pen sailing to the front of their cart on the Hogwarts Express, "Enough. Let's just get through this year. Who knows, maybe something will come up." She played her infamous smirk and something caught her eye above her. She shook her head and starting humming a tune she had remembered her mother had sung awhile back with her first encounter of her parents for the first time in years.

Draco drew his eyebrows in and his lip quivered, "Yeah. If we're lucky." He looked up at the direction of Colette's eyes and he too smirked and looked out the window, "Yes, we're feeling lucky."

In an hour the train had pulled up to the old school and everyone poured out excited and more than ready to start another grueling year. Colette patted her robes and looked up to see her friends waiting for her and Draco, "You guys go on, we need to check some things."

Pansy's face srunched up and snarled, "Just remember to breath when you two are snogging." She pushed Crabbe, Goyle, and Blaise out of the cart and slammed the door closed.

Colette smirked and flicked her finger and shade came down, in fact she had all the shades had come down. She pulled out her wand from her boot and teetered it on her finger, "You know, Draco. Even though my mother wasnt around for more than half my life, I knew better than to eavesdrop." She looked up at the luggage holder above her head and pointed her wand, "Would you like to, or should I?"

Draco pulled his wand out and quickly yelled, "Petrificus Totalus."

Colette being upset Draco beat her to it, bent down and pulled the cloak off of Potter, "Why, Hello Harry." She sneered, "If you think your invisiblity cloak is going to help you discover what you think we're hiding, your wrong. If I have to get expelled this year, so be it. Stay out of my way, Potter."

Draco laughed, "I'd love to have Potter test you Colette. But, remember the Dark Lord wants him alive, so he can wring the living blood out of his body."

Harry sputtered, "So you are working with the Dark Lord!"

Colette gave a high pitched laugh, "Ha! You must be snorting slug brains. Wasnt it obvious when Cedric Diggory died? Poor soul, tisk tisk tisk. He was quite handsome, too bad the Dark Lord beat me to it. He was annoying, and that Cho girl. Oh god, shame she's still alive. You know, if someone like that ratted me out. I'd have her soul entangled in a dream catcher and hang it over her lifeless body."

Harry tried and struggled to free his body, but failed, "Your evil, Colette. Plain evil! You should belong in Azkaban, you you you monster!" He could never think of good comebacks whenever he was around her, she made his brain disfunctional.

Colette stroked his face as he jerked away, "I do belong in Azkaban. Just like my father, Bellatrix Lestrange, and all of those other death eaters and accomplices of the Dark Lord, but who's in Azkaban? Nobody." She picked up her wand and stood up, "Now, enjoy your ride to London."

Draco kicked Harry's face and spat, "You'll regret every living breathing moment of your life."

-

Colette walked past a bunch of Slytherin First years who stopped and called out to her. She rolled her eyes and hissed, "What."

An innocently blonde girl stepped forward, "Are you Colette Harkiss?" She thumbed her the inside of her robe and shyly looked down.

Colette's eyebrow raised in disgust, "Yes, and talk to me until if and when you have a Slytherin attitude, I dont care if this is your first day and year. You have to walk around like you know who you are and whats your place. Until then, goodbye." She rounded the corner and came face to face with Snape.

"Dont you think you were being a bit rude to the new ones." His emotionless face never scared Colette as it would other people.

She narrowed her eyes and sneered, "What are you doing here." She never had a liking of Snape, he was everywhere she lurked.

He breathed in and gave another emotionless stare, "Stupid girl, I'm a teacher, why else would I be here. You out of all people should know." He waited for the snooty remark from the brilliant sixth year.

Colette's were kept narrowed and she hissed, "Stop putting your nose into everything I do."
Snape sighed in annoyance and kept his glance fixed on her, "Colette, must I remind you of the deed you and Malfoy have to perform. I assured both of your mother's that I'd seek you to it and protect you."

She rolled her eyes and shifted in place, "I dont need protecting. You heard him yourself, I could handle the second part on my own. " She emphazied each word. She was tired of Snape over her shoulder for the past years, and to herself. Snape never seemed right, no matter what he did.

Snape slightly nodded and stiffened his neck, "Stupid girl. Not everything is about you. You will need help, and when it comes to it. Nobody will be there to help you." He swiftly turned around and walked down the corridor leading to Potions.

Colette watched him off and snorted, she didnt need anyone's help. She made her way down the spiraling staircase into the cellar and passed many Slytherins. Even being in the same house, didnt lessen the fear they had for her.

She got to the door and whispered the password and entered the common room. Her angered, walked towards the boys. "Draco." She hissed and walked out the common room and into the dark cold cellar. She hid herself in the indents of the cellar walls and pulled him into her body, "The Room of Requirement." Her breath against Draco's neck didnt fail to make his body go numb.

Draco's eyes settled into Colette's dark eyes, the more they spent together. The more he was falling for her, and the more easier the first part would be accomplished. His only fear was her not feeling the same, "I know. I've been there a few times. Its there."

Colette nodded and brushed her lips alongside Draco's ear, "We still need to fulfill the Dark Lords orders." She left leaving the already in thought; thought linger.
♠ ♠ ♠
ehhhh.