Don't Deny Me

Image
The first word that comes to my mind right now is betrayal. The second would be heartbreak. When I heard him confess what he had done I had a physical pain in my chest and I knew instantly it was my heart ripping apart. It was something I hope to never experience again. Since nobody should have to trust the wrong person and have it all come back to shit on them. I thought the world would finally give me a break after everything that haunted my past and sometimes my present but apparently I was wrong. The world doesn't think like that, it doesn't work with fairness like we all wish it would……I had just hoped he would change….

Everyone has that one person they love to hate. That one person who does absolutely everything they can to get on your nerves and you do the same to them. That was how my life was when I joined this tour and I was fine with it, really it was just like high school all over again. But that fine line that people talk about? You know the one between hate and love? I think I found myself on just that line...and I knew I couldn't deny what I wanted.

---This story is inspired by Muse's "Undisclosed Desires". I do not own the men of Avenged Sevenfold or anyone else who is famous in this story but I do own Lexie, Bree, Valentina, Danny and December and the members of Mortally Wounded. Please do not steal.:)
Story title credit to "Stupify" by Disturbed