Don't Deny Me

A Wish Your Heart Makes

Soft and purple lighting is so cliche but tonight it was anything but. The way the soft breeze from the nearby open window caressed my skin gave my eager body more goosebumps then I needed. My hands gently felt each and every bump that my skin had sprouted.

The lace bra and panties that I had bought specifically for this night was silky, sexy and did nothing to calm my growing nerves.

His bed, which was masculine but surprisingly made and neat became daunting in what it represented and promised. Before I could wonder and obsess over how many girls had been in that bed or screamed his name, I realized that he had said his bed was sacred. That he would only bring a girl there if he thought she was the real deal and not just a hook up.

It wasn't the greatest reassurance but while I sat on the edge of the plush cushions, I also realized that I didn't really care.

Tonight wasn't about them. It was about us.

I'll admit, as I was waiting, I began to feel silly at the outfit, or lack thereof, I was wearing.

"I can't do this." I whispered to the lace stitching on my boobs.

Right as I spoke, a rumble of disagreement came from behind me.

"You don't have to worry, Lexie."

As his breath collided with the skin on my back, the thin hairs raised expectantly. He didn't kiss my neck like I thought he would but he did turn me to look at him.

"I would never, ever do anything to hurt you."

Staring into his eyes, I knew Brian was telling the truth. From the bottom of his heart, he meant what he was saying. That kind of love and respect was good enough for me.

"Um so, do we start?" I swallowed hard when I grasped what all this meant. I was going to unclasp my bra but Brian stopped me with a small smile on his lips. He knew he had to be patient with me tonight.

My face flushed violently.

"God, I suck at this." I groaned with my face in my palms. The embarrassment was beyond real, my confidence was dying a brutal yet quick death.

Brian was sweet, he pulled away my hands and kissed my palms.

"There's no right or wrong. Trust me." he breathed.

So I did.

I relaxed as that beautiful angular face of his came toward my own. His lips were warm, filled with desire and sensual to the touch. I became lost in his kiss while my anxiety became null and void.

His lips trailed from my mouth to my neck and kept traveling lower and lower. His kisses alternated between soft and hard making me want to scream when he decided to kiss hard above my bellybutton and passionately soft when he reached the material of my panties.

The fabric's placement was like a giant "Point of No Return" sign. One I was scared Brian wouldn't want to cross.

Before I could voice another insecurity, Brian's chocolate eyes made sure to grasp my gaze as he carefully pulled my pink panties down from where they were resting on my hips.

My heart raced like I was running in a marathon, my stomach was in constant free fall and for the first time in my life, I felt like I was finally a woman not a little girl.

In the middle of my epiphany, Brian had tossed my lacy panties to the floor and was allowing his callused fingers to softly trail my smooth legs. (Legs that I didn't fully understand how I could neglect shaving)

The urge to close my legs to him and hide the most vulnerable part of me was very nearly impossible to resist but if I did that now… what would have been the point?

Brian sensed my hesitation as he didn't make another move, he only stared at me, waiting for any kind of protest I would have.

I knew if I spoke he'd be worried about the tone of my voice and the underlying fear that I had. Not of him or regretting this decision but of the pain. That was really my only fear at this point. This would not be a mistake.

Wordlessly, I nodded to him and managed a smile.

That was all he needed, his fingers brushed my tender skin, making me flinch but it was just from the strange sensation of having someone other than myself down there.

Brian's fingers, his long fingers actually, stroked and teased at spots that I didn't even know my vagina had.

I thought this was the best feeling ever until he began to lower his head down between my legs.

I thought he had already begun to pleasure me until I felt his tongue. Oh God, that wonderfully glorious tongue. Who would have thought that such a velvety smooth muscle was capable of such a great sexual pleasure. His tongue flicked out, playing with my clitoris like I never knew it could be played with.

My back arched and my eyes rolled back, the thought that he was actually eating me out was so hot I wanted to come just from that. He felt so good and his hands gripped my hips so tightly, I moaned his name without even thinking I was capable of speech.

Within a few moments I had reached orgasm on such a beautiful level I swear to God I understood why people saw stars.

As my body shuddered hard against his face, Brian crawled over me with a bulge in his pants that made me instantly nervous and excited. I knew what was next.

Brian unzipped his pants and stroked himself a little before rubbing the tip of his penis over my still-throbbing clit.

"Are you ready?" he whispered, slightly out of breath and over the top sexy.

My eagerness would have been embarrassing any other night but tonight I wanted to do the most natural thing I could do with a man.

Brian smirked that goddamn sexy smirk of his that made me want to reach between us and pull him in.

His hard penis was right at my opening about to go in, fuck I could feel him stretch me and--

"Lexie! Shit, girl, c'mon!" Brian moaned loudly but with Bree's voice.

Frustrated, I wiped at my eyes only to open them and see Bree standing above me, eyes annoyed and tapping his foot anxiously.

"That must have been some dream." he muttered dryly.

I sighed and wiped sweat from my face, "You have no idea."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the thought Vero;) channeling sexual frustration like you wanted me too.
how'd that make you feel dolls?