Don't Deny Me

First Day

SYNYSTER GATES

The start of the tour was easily one of the best days of the year. It meant the beginning of my schemes to fuck fresh girls. Plus I could get the hell away from my house that held nothing but shitty memories, at least for right now since she had just moved out… fuck it, I was not going to sulk. I was gonna score tonight and every night after this.

Smirking to myself and thankful my shit was already on the bus, I stretched out on the luxurious couches we had, enjoying the steady bounce of the bus ride, the guys were chatting loudly especially animated, somewhere in the back where the bunks were. I smirked as my eyes began to shut in contentment until that is, I felt someone pounce on me.

"Oooooooh shit!! Tour time!," Jimmy glanced over at me, confusion in his eyes,"Why are you being a pussy over here man?" Jimmy chuckled from his seemingly comfortable resting position on my balls. I tried to shove him off but he settled for giving my sack some peace and placed his elbow on my stomach. I figured I'd laugh since it was all I really could do at this point. "I'm not being a pussy! It's called 'peacefully resting', before I work the bars in search of chicks. Shit." I groaned, settling back into the plush cushions and watching the city life pass on by as we made our way to San Diego.

Jimmy chuckled again, pushing roughly on my stomach, forcing me to focus on him instead of retreating into my own mind like I wanted to do. "Whatever, I'm excited for the show dude! I mean, yeah, it'll be a bit rough since it's the first one but I can't wait to see the kids and hear 'em scream for us!" I looked into Jimmy's eyes to see if he was just bullshitting and being sarcastic but to see the genuine excitement and happiness radiating from his bright blue eyes, I couldn't help but be stoked as well. I smiled while I nudged him, showing him at least in my own way that I couldn't wait either.

"You sticking around backstage to meet fans?" Zack questioned us easily, coming out from the bunks in a pair of basketball shorts and a pull-over, the essence of comfort.

Jimmy hopped off me, my balls were grateful, to sling an arm around Zack, that same infectious smile on his lips as he began to tell Zack about all the things he wanted to do for the kids on this new tour. Sighing, I stood from the couch, patted my two brothers on the back and made me way to the beds, looking for some quiet.

I found Matt however, talking on the phone in his bunk. I nodded to him as our eyes met as he did me. Johnny, I noticed was totally relaxed, already snoozing in his blankets. The sense of excitement that I felt before seemed to dwindle a bit as the bus thundered on. I was about to slip into my bunk when I heard my name. Fighting the urge to groan, I turned to look at Matt. "When the bus stops we're gonna hang with the band that's opening for us, ok?" he sounded like he was warning me. With what I didn't know and I didn't appreciate him dancing around the subject. "Ok and? What is it, an all chick band that I'm gonna want to fuck or what?" I laughed dryly, Matt smirked but didn't respond further until he saw I was getting irritated with his silence. "It's not exactly like that but the singer, Danny, brought his sister along…" he trailed off when he saw the spark of interest that lit up my eyes. Maybe I wouldn't have to look far for a good fuck buddy.

"She's hot?" I smiled wide, leaning against the bed's frame and thinking she must be if he felt the need to warn me to be careful.

Matt sighed, scratching the back of his head while he looked to be regretting even mentioning her.

"She's out of your league, bro, I'll tell you that." with that he rested back on his pillow and chuckled quietly to himself. I furrowed my brows in confusion. Out of my league? Was there such a thing? "Whatever dude. When will I be able to see her?"

Matt paused as he considered whether or not to answer me. I'm not sure what he saw in my eyes but it didn't seem to faze him. "She's gonna work the Vengeance booth with Valentina and December. The girls will meet us there in San Diego then they'll ride with us." He heisted for another moment then continued, "Guess you'll see her then."

I nodded, "Maybe I'll drop by Zack's booth this tour." I sent a wicked smirk Matt's way then shut my bunk curtain.

LEXIE

"Tour bus? Awesome venues? People screaming your name?" I giggled, nudging Danny each time I said something to excite him. I loved seeing his eyes shine so bright! This is everything he's dreamed of since we were kids and he was performing in talent shows.

"I can't believe this is happening, Lex. I swear I keep thinking I'm just going to wake up from all of this." Danny sat indian style on the couch and stared happily out the window, taking in the beautiful beach we were coasting by.

"Holy shit there's a little fridge in here!!" Julian, the drummer and what felt like my other older brother, screeched even jumping up and down at the sight of the small metallic machine. I giggled, walking over to him, punching his gut since it was my easiest target as he was a good 6 foot something, and brushing by him to sit with his brother and the bassist. Lucca ; besides Bree, who was busy texting his latest boy toy, was my best friend. We had known each other since I was barely a freshman in high school, of course he had graduated already but we still had much in common. For one we both loved to watch cheesy movies and crack up on the horrible actors, it wasn't much but it was something I loved about having a best friend. We were so close, we were mistaken for a couple more times than we could count. I didn't even mind since he was definitely hot. I took a moment to admire his strong face with a defined chin that wasn't protruding obscenely like some other guys, his plump lips that you dreamed about kissing all night. beautiful hazel eyes and chin length brown hair that was tousled like he just got out of bed. But this obviously hot guy was the closest I'd come to feeling comfortable with a man, so no way was I going to mess that up by having a crush on him.

"Hey." my voice was steady as I had no problem laying myself across his lap, enjoying his arms around me.

Lucca bit my neck as a greeting, choosing to keep quiet. I knew he was anxious for this whole tour, he was slightly pessimistic and had a feeling this tour wouldn't always be so happy for everyone involved. I thought that was a little bit dramatic but kept the thought to myself. "Is it weird if I say, I'm nervous too?" my voice was low like a secret, choosing to keep the conversation between us. He remained silent but rested his head in the crook of my neck, nuzzling it a little, "Why would you be the anxious one?" he mumbled quietly.

The bus turned into the parking lot of the outdoor venue where the guys would all play tomorrow night, I wasn't exactly sure what it was called but it was an impressive looking amphitheater. The excitement for my brother and his small but amazing band, grew until I had full blown bats in my stomach instead of butterflies.

"I'm not sure why but I feel like this is the start of an awesome adventure. I'm still nervous about what that could mean though." I frowned since it had made better sense in my head. Lucca didn't mind though, he nodded thoughtfully probably wondering how to phrase his words. The bus went over a few speed bumps until it parked, making the guys cry out with excitement. All but Lucca.

"Well let's not think of this right now. Let's pretend to be normal and go see the band we'll be opening for." Lucca smiled and kissed my cheek, helping me off of him and leading me off the bus. I was going to hop off but I noticed I was missing Bree. I pulled Lucca to a stop to get my best friend. "I was beginning to think you didn't care about me anymore." Bree said dryly, eyeing my hand that was linked with Lucca's. I told him with my eyes that it was nothing but he still looked at me suspiciously.

"Hey! C'mon you guys!" Danny called, I could hear the voices of different guys outside and knew this was Matt's band. Taking a huge breath for confidence, I smiled wide at the guys while I practically ran off the bus.

As soon as I stepped off, Danny came up to me to tell me I wouldn't be able to hang out with him and the other bands. "I'm sorry Lex, but they're saying you and Bree have to go to the merch booths to get everything organized for tomorrow's festival."

I'll admit, it wasn't what I wanted to hear but I knew when I started that I was going to work and not really have a vacation. Sighing, I let go of Lucca's hand to take Bree's. "Ok, well you know where to find us." I hugged my brother then kissed his cheek,"Have fun with the guys and tell Matt I said 'Hi'."

I turned to follow a few other people with band passes that were heading towards the designated festival area when I caught the eye of someone I hadn't seen before.

"Damn he's fine." Bree adjusted his sunglasses to get a better look at the man that I couldn't take my eyes off of, nor could he stop looking at me. I vaguely nodded. This man was undeniably beautiful. But there was something in his eyes that bothered me. He was clearly a member of one of the bands but he didn't look happy to be here. Something told me, he noticed the way I was looking at him. He smirked at me and went on his way to clap a hand on Matt's large shoulder. From there I tore my eyes away from him.

"Do you know him?" Bree questioned, looking between me and the dark haired man with mesmerizing eyes. I smiled and shook my head no. There was no telling how badly I wished I could tell Bree I knew him. Hell I wish I just knew his name! "Hmph, I definitely want to know that boy." without knowing it Bree voiced my thoughts. I didn't agree or disagree but I did nudge my best friend towards the stations that were being set up. A big banner of blue, green and black was being attached to a normal sized booth. It read Vengeance University in a messy cursive script. Upon watching the workers with Vengeance shirts I noticed it was a woman that would keep checking boxes and it was just her. Confused I looked at Bree, he shrugged back just as unsure of where we were supposed to go.

A woman looked up from her work in the booth and smiled at us warmly, "Hey you're the new girls?" she called, her voice was a bit husky but honest and kind.

Bree smiled at her in wonder. "That would be us! You are?"

The woman stood to her full height and walked over to the barrier where we were talking to her, her arms were covered in tattoos as was parts of her belly. The bikini top and shorts combo didn't leave room for her to be shy about her body art.

"December Fox. It's not a fake name I swear." she chuckled as she read our shocked faces. "You're Lexie right?" she tilted her pretty face with her red tinted big square sunglasses to look at me closely. A Vengeance shirt was hanging from her back pocket.

I nodded, gesturing to my best friend. "And this is Bree, he's your new girl too."
December smiled wide and waved. "Well c'mon back here, we have some work to do!"

I let Bree go ahead of me since I realized we'd be doing some lifting, I decided to go the same route as December and wear a bikini top and shorts. I lifted the white v neck over my head to reveal my cute bikini top. The moon necklace that my best friend gave me hung loose on my neck and nestled in my cleavage. I fixed the beanie I was wearing and let it sit snugly on the very back of my head.

I heard a low whistle and turned to glance behind me, a cute girl placed a heavy looking box on the ground and smiled at me with mischief in her eyes. "Nice outfit! You look hot!" she laughed and placed her hand out to meet with mine. "Hi, I'm Valentina."

"I'm Lexie, nice to meet you."

I was about to introduce her to Bree but I felt someone tap on my shoulder.

I was on eye level with a wonderfully sculpted chest, looking up I saw that it was the same man I had seen earlier that I couldn't take my eyes off of. The breath caught in my throat as he was more beautiful when he was right in front of you. He smiled warmly before taking a breath to speak. "Hi I'm-"

"Gates!" an excited squeal from behind me caught off his introduction. His eyes were apologetic but they changed to enthused when he looked at Valentina.

She had jumped into his arms like she hadn't seen him in years. I was going to stay and watch them interact but I felt Bree nudge me, December was on his side. "His name is Synyster Gates, he's in Avenged Sevenfold, beware of him ok?" she warned.

More shocked than anything I raised an eyebrow, "Synyster Gates? Wait why would I need to be careful? He seems nice." I tried to make my point by nodding to his interaction flirting with Valentina. The two were talking and laughing like the best of friends.

"Looks can be deceiving. I'll leave it at that for now. Let's finish setting up the shit for tomorrow, it'll be a long day."

I wanted to trust that what December was saying was true since she clearly knew him better but....I felt like the man in front of me couldn't be that bad.

His brilliant smile that was aimed at me would be held in a special place in my heart mind until he proved otherwise.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/lexie_ddm/set?id=30276880 <---- Lexie's outfit.

I'm not a fast updater but I hope this gets people more interested. comments are appreciated! thanks so much for reading you guys:D