When You Call My Name

Alexandria Fields is a member of Vocal Adrenaline. For years she has put up with Jesse St. James, since their mothers are close friends.

They were never best friends. Alex can't stand Jesse's attitude, and he can't really stand hers either. It got even worse when they both joined Vocal Adrenaline in high school. Adelaine always just tried to focus on the music rather than just how awful her Glee club could be.

But finally it just got to be too much. The way Jesse betrayed Rachel really bothered Alex.

So she left. That summer she moved in with her dad and left Carmel High and Vocal Adrenaline. She went to McKinley High and joined the Glee club there.

This doesn't go over particularly well with Jesse, and he's determined to get her to come back. Alexandria, in the meantime, is struggling at McKinley. Rachel isn't super-happy to have her there, and unlike at Carmel High, the glee club is hated at McKinley.

So will Alexandria be able to stick with her original decision and stay at McKinley? And will Jesse figure out exactly why he wants Alexandria to come back?

One thing is for sure. Their senior year will be filled with just as much drama as it will be with singing.

**Note: I switched Jesse's age so he would have been a junior the year he met Rachel, rather than a senior. So the year this is set in they would both be seniors.