You're Not Making this Easy

Three.

"I hate celebrating Christmas three days before," Zacky whined, sitting on Violet's couch.

Violet shrugged. "My parents are actually coming to see me this year, so we have to do it today. They're coming in tomorrow, we're doing whatever Christmas Eve, and then we're actually celebrating on Christmas," she replied. "Now, shut the fuck up and hang up the decorations."

Zacky mumbled some mean words under his breath, before getting up and moving to the box of decorations. He dug through it, until he found a mistletoe.

"Oh! Where can I hang this up at?" he exclaimed.

"Wherever," she replied. He moved over to her and held it up over her head.

"Do I get a kiss?" he asked, winking at her. She stared up at him like he was on something.

"Yeah, on the cheek, if anything," she mumbled, before hanging a few more bulbs up on the tree. He groaned, before moving away from her and hanging it up over the doorway from the kitchen to the living room.

After about two hours, the two of them had successfully decorated her house and made chocolate chip cookies without burning them. They high fived each other.

She stood up on her tip toes and pecked his cheek. "There's your kiss, Romeo. Now go home and get your presents. Kay?"

---

Two hours later, everyone was sitting around Violet’s house, eating cookies, watching movies and opening presents.

Only Violet didn’t open her presents, claiming that she was going to wait for Christmas day to open them. The guys protested, but she ended up winning, as always.

Jimmy and Violet were in the kitchen, trying to bring the booze out to the rest of the guys. Jimmy decided he actually wasn’t going to drink tonight. As they walked back out to the living room, Zacky drunkenly yelled, “Oh, now you two have to kiss!”

Violet blushed deeply. “But, we got you beers!”she exclaimed, handing him and Brian a beer.

“Too bad!” Matt yelled, pushing her into Jimmy. He shrugged, and bent over and pressed his lips softly against hers.

His heart was beating so fast, he was afraid it was going to explode. Or worse; She would realize how much she really affected him.

He pulled away and smiled sweetly at her, before hitting Matt and sitting down.

Her face was still cherry red.
♠ ♠ ♠
393.
:)