Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The Last Night

I'll Wrap You In My Arms And I Won't Let Go

Jimmy’s pov
I was laying on the couch Jen was next to me asleep.

She must have woken up because she turned and stared at me for a long time.

“Are you going to protect me?” She asked softly.

“Always.” I whispered.

“How?” She asked.

“I’ll wrap you in my arms and I won’t let go.” I pressed my forehead to hers so that our noses were lightly touching.

A knock at the door interrupted us.

I stood up and answered it; her dad was at the door.

Jen hid under the couch, “Where is that piece of shit.” Her dad asked angrily.

“She’s not a piece of shit.” I growled.

Her dad threw a punch at me but I dodged it and knocked him out.

Then I shut the door and locked it.

“Jen you can come out.” I told her.

She hesitated before rolling out from under the couch and brushing the dust off of herself.

I gave her the biggest smile ever then watched as a smile appeared on her beautiful face.

“Jen will you go out with me?” I asked.

“Sure where are we going?” She asked not realizing what I just asked her.

“No, I mean will you go out with me?” I asked again.

Her eyes lit up and she jumped up into my arms.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” I chuckled into her neck.

I felt her smile into my neck, “Jimmy put me down.” She whined playfully.

“No way.” I hugged her tighter.

“Don’t make me do this.” She pretended to be mad.

“Oooh I’m so scared.” I teased.

She sunk her teeth into my neck causing me to drop her onto the couch.

She giggled and I jumped on top of her and started to tickle the shit out of her (not literally)

“The only thing that would make you better was if you were made out of candy.” She giggled when I stopped tickling her.

I quickly ran into the kitchen and grabbed a bunch of candy.

Then I ran back into the living room and laid on the floor , pouring the candy all over myself.

“Dig in.” I smirked.

She laughed and jumped on me, while she was eating a starburst I pulled her down so that our faces were only a few inches apart.

“I’m everything you need me to be.” I told her.

She kissed me softly then shoved a few starbursts in my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!

Whoohoo chapter 12