Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The Last Night

The Last Night Away From Me

Jen’s pov
Val, Michelle, Gena, and Lacey all pilled into a limo with me since we were on our way to Las Vegas.

“Let’s go shopping!” Val yelled happily.

I giggled with the rest of the girls and agreed as the limo drove off down the highway to Vegas.

Minutes after arriving in Las Vegas we were hitting stores like there was no tomorrow, Val asked me weird questions like what kind of cake do I like, they sounded oddly like wedding questions.

My pocket vibrated a few minutes after Val took dress sizes for everyone.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Tell the girl’s it’s time.” Jimmy’s voice spoke.

I didn’t even get a chance to say anything because all I heard was the dial tone.

“It’s time?” I asked Val.

She whispered something to the lady at the counter then dragged me out of the store to the limo, where she changed me into a short blue dress and quickly put make up on me.

We pulled up to a fancy looking restaurant, Michelle pushed me out and drove off yelling, “Ask for Sullivan!”

I got off of the ground and brushed down my dress before walking up to the restaurant confused.

“Hello how may I help you?” A waiter asked once I walked through the doors.

“Is there a reservation for Sullivan?” I asked.

“Ah yes Sullivan party of two.” He led me all the way to the back where there was a fireplace and a table for two.

On one side sat Jimmy wearing a tuxedo that looked super sexy on him.

He looked up and smiled wide when he saw me, “Wow you look…..gorgeous.” He spoke like he was out of breath as he stood up and pulled my chair out for me.

“Thank you, you look very handsome.” I smiled sitting down and letting him push my chair in for me before taking his own seat.

“I already ordered for you, and I also ordered the most expensive wine they have.” He smiled holding up a bottle.

Jimmy poured some wine in my glass then his own. I took a sip before smiling it tasted fabulous. Our food came how cliché it was a bowl of spaghetti and just like in The Lady And The Tramp, we ended up getting the same piece of spaghetti and eventually our lips met in the middle pulling us into a kiss.

We pulled apart and my heart stopped when I saw Jimmy stand up and get down in front of me on one knee.

“Jennifer Candlearis I love you with all my heart, will you marry me?” He pulled out a diamond ring holding it up to me.

A few tears fell from my eye as I nodded and allowed him to slip the beautiful ring onto my finger.

He quickly paid and told me this is what he had been waiting for.

We pulled up to a chapel and right as we pulled up Val, Lacey, Gena, and Michelle all quickly ushered me away from Jimmy to a dressing room.

Michelle whipped off my make up and Lacey helped me into the dress.

Gena did my hair and Val did my make up, I looked beautiful I couldn’t even describe how happy I was right now.

“Are you excited?” Gena asked smiling at me.

I nodded, “Just a little nervous.”

“Don’t worry about it, Jimmy and you look beautiful together.” Lacey assured me.

The door opened and in walked Matt, Brian, Johnny, and Zacky.

“Let’s get this show on the road.” Brian smirked.

We walked out to the entrance to the chapel “Wait who’s walking with me?” I asked since I usually figured a father was supposed to walk with his daughter.

“I’d be happy to walk you down the isle.” A voice that could only belong to the man who had been just like a father to me, Brian’s dad Brian Haner, otherwise known as Papa Gates.

“Papa!” I yelled attacking him with a hug.

He chuckled and as the music started he linked arms with me and got ready to walk down the isle with me. Behind me stood Matt and Val, Michelle and Brian, Gena and Zacky, and Lacy and Johnny.

Papa Gates led me down the isle that was decorated beautifully with flowers and at the end Jimmy stood next to a priest, he was wearing an even more beautiful tuxedo than the one he wore at dinner.

I kissed Papa Gates cheek and thanked him for being like a father to me before taking my place next to Jimmy at the alter.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered, together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony; which is an honorable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honorable among all men: and therefore I not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else here after for ever hold his peace.” The priest spoke boring me slightly but knowing Jimmy and I were going to be married kept me wide awake.

He turned to Jimmy “James Sullivan wilt thou have this woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after god’s ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her in sickness and health; and forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her so long as ye both shall live?”

“I do.” Jimmy grinned at me.

The priest then turned to me, “Jennifer Candlearis wilt thou have this man to thy wedded husband, to live together after god’s ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and health; and forsaking all others, and keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?”

I smiled brightly, “I do.”

Matt’s sister Amy’s daughter Lily walked over to us holding a pillow with two rings on it.

Jimmy smiled at her and took the rings as the priest said the lord’s prayer.

Then allowed Jimmy to slip the ring on my finger, the priest spoke again, “For as much as James and Jennifer have consented together in holy wedlock, and have witnessed the same before god and this company, and there to have given and pledged their troth, each to the other, and have declared the same by giving and receiving a ring and by joining hands; I pronounce that they are man and wife in the name of the father and the son and of the holy ghost amen. You may now kiss the bride.”

Jimmy kissed me as cheers and clapping was heard out in the audience.

We pulled apart to look out at everyone and smiled Jimmy really planned this out because he had photographers taking pictures and taping the whole thing.

“The last night away from me.” He whispered lifting me up bridal style and carried me out of the chapel to the limo.

“Wait I have to throw the bouquet.” I smiled.

Jimmy set me on my feet and I threw the bouquet behind me, I turned to see who caught it.

I laughed when I saw Val had caught the lovely arrangement of flowers. She smiled at me then looked over at Matt who was blushing.

Jimmy picked me up again carrying me into the limo then rolled down the window and we waved at everyone.

The limo drove off down the road and I smiled up at Jimmy, “I love you Mrs. Sullivan.” He smiled.

“I love you two Mr. Sullivan.” I kissed him softly.

I truly did love his with all my heart, he stopped me from killing myself and he made me see what i really had to live for, it was him. Jimmy was my reason to keep living and i was his.

[The End]
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!