Status: Most recent update, o9-22-o9. I'll be updating sometime next week.

What is This Feeling?

|| Part Seventeen

"Frank, what are you talking about?" I asked, trying to get around him. "I told you the truth." I tried once again to get around him, but he moved in front of me.

"No you didn't," he said. I sighed.

"Yes I did!" I tried swerving around him. He shifted in front of me.

"No." He stood resolute. "You're lying. I want to know why."

"You can't always have what you want. Besides," I sighed. "I told you what you asked for. Now, will you please move!" I yelled, exasperated.

"Not until you tell me the truth."

"Move Frank," I growled.

"Make me," he smirked. I ignored him trying once again to move around him. Still as before, blocked my path.

"It's rude to take advantage of people who can't walk,"I replied to his previous statment.

"That's rich coming when you can't stand without stumbling," he retorted. I glared. He smirked.

"I'm surprised you even noticed," I mumbled.

"What's that supposed to mean," he asked the smirk falling from his childish face.

"Nothing," I shook my head. "Can you please just move?" Sighing, I brushed my hair out of my face. Frank gasped. I mentally slapped myself, forgetting about my appearance. Quickly, I glanced at Frank; his eyes held shock and confusion.

"W-what?" he gulped, tilting his head to the side. "What happened?" I knew what he meant by his question but I choose to answer vaguely.

"I was attacked," I muttered. With that, I strode past him, but before I reached the door his voice called me back.

"Jamie wait," he said, his voice cracking. I turned to face him. He looked distraught. I waited for him to speak, but he said nothing. Instead, his eyes surveyed my face, lingering the most on my left cheek. I raised my hand to feel the large gash. It stung as I touched it, spreading a small warmth over my face and neck. I looked back to Frank who held the same look of confusion and shock. It was clear that he had nothing to say. I sighed.

I'm wasting my time

"I'll see you Frank."

As I walked towards my house I felt a small twinge of something. It was strange and foreign. Almost as if someone were sitting on my chest, a tightening spread through my upper body. It became harder to breath. Maybe something was wrong with me?

"I definitely need to visit Dr. Winters," I mumbled to myself.

Although I had convince myself that it was something to do with my physical health, I couldn't help but shake that this feeling wasn't. It was emotional. That was most defiantly foreign to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for how short this one was.
Comments?
~James