Bloody Knuckles and Shotgun Shells

A Little Nosh

"You feeling any better?" Allison inquired about three hours after the bug scare.

"A little." I mumble, shivering under six blankets. "Although the bug thing doesn't help."

I'm absolutely mortified of bugs. Allison leans forward and pats my back. Alex returns from a bathroom trip. He pulls a bottle of water and a bag of Skittles out of the pocket of his hoodie. I grin and gratefully take them.

"I figured a little sugar would help." Alex smiles. I tear open the bag and begin sorting all the different colors.

"You can't be that sick." Alex teases. I glare at him, shoveling red Skittles into my mouth. He rolls his eyes. I see Joey sneak up behind Allison, putting a bottle of vodka in front of her face. She burst out laughing and took the bottle.

"I love this kid," she laughs. "But I was joking. We may all die soon, but I don't want to speed up the process. However, you're a dear, Joey."

"Darn," he frowns, sitting down next to Allison. "I still haven't gotten the hang of your sarcasm."

Joey's face turns red. I lean back on Alex. It is getting insanely cold. Allison pulls out her cell phone as if expecting a message or missed call. She pouts.

"It's ten fucking degrees outside." She groans. "If I had balls they would be rolling around on the ground like marbles right now."

"Ow!" Joey and Alex exclaim.

Allison and I snicker quietly. I pull my blankets over my head and sink into Ale.

"Well, isn't that just precious?" Allison grimaces.

I stick my tongue out and watch her interact with Joey. She is so into him it's not even funny. I'm pretty sure she all ready has him fairly whipped. Joey seems like a sweet guy. A little too sweet. It will be interesting to see if Allison can break him down a little.

Oh, geez. She somehow managed to get him to "keep her feet warm". I roll my eyes under my blanket. I can barely stand to watch poor Joey rub Allison's feet. This child is ridiculous.
♠ ♠ ♠
We're just updating whores. And comment whores too. :)

~Ashton