Bloody Knuckles and Shotgun Shells

Dead

Ashton’s POV
“We should have a rave.” Alex suggests. We had drifted off for a few hours. Allison and Joey still aren’t back. The store remains silent.

“Just the two of us?” I question him, shifting in his arms to look at him.

“Why not? It’ll be fun.”

“All right.”

With that Alex and I get up and start looking for rave supplies. We set it up in the back of the electronics department. I find six different colored strobe lights. Alex hooks up thirteen stereo speakers to play some random party mixes I found.

I run off in search of other rave-type things. I pick up anything that lights up as well as several different colors of condoms. I let Alex make balloons out of them. We start dancing to the music, bouncing out “balloons” off of each other. A bunch of glowing necklaces are hanging around Alex’s neck.

“I’ll give you a necklace if you lift up your shirt.” He yells over the music.

“If I had a dime for every time I’ve heard that…” I laugh.

“What? Were guys telling you to do that?!”

“No, I meant just from you.” I wink. Alex looks relieved.

“Good. I thought I was going to have to kick some ass.”

“Honey, everyone’s dead.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Important filler!

Comments are lovely :)

~Ashton