On the Road Again

1/1

With one hand on the steering wheel and the other on his boyfriend’s inner thigh, Gerard Way smirked. Looking at the empty road that seemed to go on forever through his thick black sunglasses, he squeezed Frank’s thighs.

Frank let out a high pitched laugh. “Gerard! That’s a serious offense. You’re not suppose to engage in sexual activity while on the road, especially if you’re the one in the driver’s seat! It’s dangerous as hell.”

“I just touched your thigh,” Gerard said in an innocent tone.

Frank flicked his hair out of his hazel eyes. “You’ve always been a horrible liar,” he said casually. He dug through his too tight pants pocket before getting a cigarette out adjoined by a lighter. He lit the cigarette up and inhaled deeply before exhaling. He closed his eyes in pleasure. “Shit’s good.”

“It’s not good to smoke in a car without the windows down,” Gerard said matter-of-factly.

“Suck my dick,” Frank hissed.

Gerard shook his head. “Too dangerous.”

“You know Gerard, I’ve always wondered why you wore your sunglasses when it’s pitch dark outside, with the sun not out.”

“I don’t know Frankie. I’ve always wondered why you were such a midget.”

Frank laughed.

Gerard’s heart melted.

“I love you Gee,” Frank said.

Gerard removed his hand from Frank’s thigh and swiftly removed Frank’s cigeratte from his thin fingers into his own. Frank gasped. “Thanks honey,” Gerard said teasingly. “Oh, and I love you too babe.”