Status: Work In Progress.....

Afterlife

10 Years Ago

I had just moved in with my best friends in the whole world Samantha. My Name is Krista but everyone calls me Krissy. I'm 20 years old and I love Avenged Sevenfold. I felt at peace finally......There is only one person who knows what happened in my life and that is Sam. Sam has a sister, her name is Cassie I don't know much about her because she is always in her room. I have another friend named Serena.....She isn't a bad girl but then again she not a perfect princess.....She has a bad drinking problem. I have the addiction to sugar and Sam has the anger problem, but anyway I'm gonna tell you how my life went from good to bad to hell then back to good.

It was a week after I moved in with Sam."Krissy! Time to get up!" Sam yelled from downstairs. That was the one thing she could do really good was wake you up in teh morning either by yelling or by cold water, so I got up and took a shower, got dressed in a A7X tank wit blue jeans, and went downstairs. "Is there a reason you woke me up at.....7 in the morning!" I shrieked. "Yes!' She squeaked. "You got 30 seconds to start explaining or I'm gonna beat you with a frying pan" I said. I wouldn't really because I'm stil tired but she started to explain that we had so new neighbors and she wanted to be the first to meet them. I glared at her. "You got me up this damn early to you can vist some people!" I yelled starting to get pissed off. "For all you know they could still be alseep" I said.

After a lot of begging and pleading for me not to go back to bed. I finally caved. "Alright.....but you're buying me breakfast" I said. "Me 2" Cassie said coming downstairs yawing and wet. "She get you with the bucket?" I asked. She nodded, shivering a little. I glared at Sam pissed off then ever. "It's Staurday Samantha why the fuck do yo have to wake us up this fucking early to meet some goddamed neighbors that'll probably come over here late!" I yelled at her. I took her sister upstairs to help her dry off and find some warm, dry clothes.