Status: May or may not continue depending on the overall outcome. But we'll see!(: ~

Boundless

"Live the life you've dreamed."

"You mean like this?" Lips moved with lips, fueled by childish curiosity. His voice, his lips, they made my head spin. It pulsed with satisfaction.
"Aiden..." He whispered my name with delicacy, as if I'd crack under his words.
Blood we shared, running through our veins. It was twisted, but it was something we couldn't deny the liking of.
"Jayden." I had said, whispering in his ear. "Kiss me one more time."
He did, and it was sweeter than before.
"I think," he said, "if we try with our tongues, it will be a lot better."
Bashful and smiling we stuck out our tongues, caressing them in our mouths.
"This is the only time. Never again, okay? It will stay our secret."

That memory is vivid, and I'm glad it is. I don't remember which of us started it, or who ended it, I only recall what happened in between. I hope it stays that way. Unfortunately though, not everything was forgotten that night. The feeling he gave me still remains whenever I think about it. It's a price I'm willing to pay for something so bittersweet.

"Ah, Aiden. What's for dinner?" Jayden's body rests on the door frame of our bedroom.
"I don't know." I say, while laying across my bed, textbooks open on the floor.
"Dad isn't coming home tonight again, so it's your turn to make dinner." He smiles like Dad's drinking binges are a good thing. Well, in a sense they are. We get the house to ourselves, no rules, no one to yell at us, just us.
"Shit. Today's Monday, we forgot to get groceries."
"Oh, right. I'll go with you, and we can pick up some ingredients for dinner while we're at it."
I nod, closing my textbooks. We slip on identical black hoodies, with the words "Deadly Serenity" written in silver boldface on the back, symbolizing the concert we went to last summer. We grasp identical shoes and put them on in a mirror-image fashion. He grabs the house keys hanging above the desk beside the front door, while I take the "errand credit card" in the drawer next to the fridge.
"You ready?" He says unlocking the front door. I nod. He opens it and we're off.