Status: May or may not continue depending on the overall outcome. But we'll see!(: ~

Boundless

"Not only did I give you my heart, I gave you my hopes and dreams."

"Hey, Aiden. Smells good." That disgusting man whore shuts the front door and walks into the kitchen. "Watcha makin'? Your food is always the best."
I throw the object I have at hand, directly at his face, a wooden spoon. My face steaming hotter than the food. "What is wrong with you?" I scream.
"Jesus Aiden!" He rubs his forehead. "What's wrong with
you?"
"You! You're the bloody problem!"
"Okay." His voice is soft. "What did I do?"
My rage only gets hotter the more I see those pernicious lips move. I move my words slowly across my tongue. "What do you think?"
"I don't know..."
"You lousy lowlife! You're ignorant and the worst brother anyone could ever have!" I punch him in the stomach. Not hard, but hard enough to get the point across. Leaving the food hot on the stove I run to the only sanctuary I have left. My room. Crawling under the blankets and listening to the silence, I don't shed a tear. It's happened ten or twelve times now. I'm used to it, but it still hits me hard. Not because they cheated, but because Jayden's the reason. He's my brother. He's my sanctuary. We're supposed to protect each other, not cause each other misery.

I hear a click of a closing door.
"Aiden?" He says in a quiet, soothing tone. "I'm cold." It's the first time since we were eight that I've heard him say that.
"Then come here." And he does, slipping under the blankets and pulling the quilt over our heads, turning on the flashlight, as if we're kids again.
"Do you know why I would do it?" He asks, pressing his cold nose to the back of my neck.
"No."
"Because you've never asked."
"Okay, why?"
"I'm jealous."
My voice is not even a whisper, not even words.
"Don't cry Aiden. I'm sorry. Really, I am!"
"It's funny," I say over silent tears. "I've always been trying to make you jealous, but I've never known why."
We sit up, the blanket falling to our laps. He kisses me, like before. Just like magic.

"Jayden." I hold his arms, grasping for dear life.
"Shh. Just kiss me." And I do. Over and over like it's the purest thing in the world.

People say love has no boundaries. Whether you're a man who loves a woman, or a man who loves another man, or even if you're a woman who loves another woman. You can be three years apart, or ten. You can even be twenty minutes apart. You can be skinny or large, tall or short. Young or old.
Is what they say true? That love is boundless? They say that, but yet there are some that say incest is against the law.
But what if you are in love? What if your twin brother is the only one that makes your heart skip? Is it so wrong to love him?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter, but if people want me to continue a longer story I will. ~