The Sun and The King

send my prayer for life

Sunny and I are not friends. We hang out and we talk but we are not friends. I’m her brother’s best friend and have been in their lives since we’ve all been alive. I’m a constant in her life but that’s where it ends.

Is it terrible that I’m best friends with Dan but hopelessly in love with his twin?

I spend over ninety percent of my time at their house, not counting school. I sleep in the same room as her. When we were kids we used to take baths together! I’ve held Sunny when she’s cried and she’s done the same for me. I don’t think that there is a term that even comes close to explaining what we are. I know more about her than Dan does but I don’t think we’ve ever had a conversation just between us that lasted more than five minutes.

And Dan is totally oblivious. But I can understand why; he’s got a full time job trying to keep other assholes away from Sunny and the rest is spent with Lucy and me. But I guess he really shouldn’t suspect it – we’ve all grown up like siblings and Dan and I tell each other everything. Well, we’re supposed to.

And Sunny probably knows, right? She has to…
♠ ♠ ♠
so I was sitting at lunch looking over my friend's shoulder to see what she was doing... She was reading "She Was Fading" on her phone!! I didn't really know what to do and I didn't say anything because I'd like to remain anonymous in real life... But wow. It was like, 'holy fuck, she's in my head but she doesn't even know it.'