Status: may or may not update not sure

Diary of a KillJoy

12

We’ve finally gotten to the last ‘home’ either Mini Ray or I has ever had. We found it ransacked. We’ve been picking up for a couple days now and have finally finished, the rooms are back to the way they were. We found all of our pictures torn, burned or both. In our room, I found an envelope in my pillow case; opening it I saw that it was from Kobra.

Crash, If you’re reading this (god that’s a cliché line) than you know something has happened. By now you know about you and Fun Ghoul, if not than ask Dr. Death. I leave this in hopes that no one else may find it, and that you and Mini Ray are safe and together. Don’t dare to use any of the old transmitters lying around here, BL/ind has them all bugged. Watch out for Dracs, they know how well of a fighter you are and for that reason they will be even more tactful in finding you, and killing you. They fear you Crash. They know how much you care for Mini Ray, and like they did to us, they will use that against you. Look under all of the furniture, some have boards that will pop out, inside there’s some ray guns and such. Use them, and hide them when you aren’t. Be smart, be brave, and Crash, Please don’t get killed.
Kobra Kid

I’m looking for them now. I’ve found 8 ray guns, all small enough for either Mini Ray or me. I’m scared that they may have the placed tapped, so we’re yet again leaving home, most likely never to return.