Status: may or may not update not sure

Diary of a KillJoy

Let's Do This,

"Golly, they're leaning our moves by now. With the amount of attacks over the past couple of days" Chemical said pulling down his blood smeared bandana and untying it.
"How about we do the tat now?" I asked plopping into a swivel chair. "It's as good a time as any, not like their going to attack us right now, and it's not gigantic."
"I guess, but here drink some whiskey first, it'll dim the pain, the first one hurts the worst." Battery said coming out from around the fridge. He handed me the glass bottle, and i gulped down the tawny liquid.
"Let's do this," I threw the bottle to the ground, the illicit drink already affecting my head and thoughts.
Chem set up his tools and pulled a chair up beside the swivel one i had previously occupied. Sitting down i stuck out my right hand, across my body. He dipped the machine into the red ink before placing it on my pinky. I screamed as the 'pen' went into my skin the first few times. he countinued across my right fingers with the red ink, wrighting, a 'K' than an 'I' than 'L' and finally the last 'L'. He changed the ink to blue before copying the letters slightly off from the red ones. He put the 'pen' down and began to wrap my fingers up and prep my other hand. My left hand now appeared the same as my right only it read 'J' 'O' 'Y' '!'.
I laid on my stomach as Chem gave me my last tat (for nmow at least), the KillJoy Widow, in black on the back of my left shoulder blade. It took the longest and hurt the least. snapping off the gloves, he threw them into the waste basket across the room and sighed. I sat up and popped my knee's.
"So how long 'til this shit comes off?" I asked Chem refering to the plastic wrap and gauze covering my new ink-job.
"We'll wait at least a week," He turned to me, and placed his hands in his jacket pockets.
"What?" I asked him, senseing a question in the air.
"I wanted to know if i could just possibly kiss you. But than it would, or could, ruin our relationship," he kept his rampbling up until i was right infront of his face.
"Your my best friend and I'm still not going to ask to do this," I stated before placing my rough lips to his. It was a long kiss, or at least it felt that way.I lost all sense of being as a tingleing spark ran up and down, my spin and through my veins.
All was well. Next thing I know, Battery pops in with a beer in hand, "Finally, bitches!" and smiling like the old days.
I heard the door squeak shut and we all froze. I breathed again when I saw Mini walk in. I was about to laugh and relax when I saw a thin dark-haired girl walk in behind her.
"Who is this?" I asked Mini, keeping my eyes on the mystery girl.
"I'm Cellophane, Cellophane Cola. You can call me Cell, for short though." she smiled and swapped her Helmet, which read 'Smile' across the eye shield, to her other hand and stuck her hand out.
"I told here she could stay with us, she was about to walk in anyway." Mini Ray said raising her small voice.
"Cellophane, Cellophane," Chemical repeated in though. "I think I've seen your extermination poster."
"Maybe so, maybe no," She sighed and smiled. "I'm new to this side of the game."
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so i thought i'd go for a scene instead of an entry for once, and i felt this scene would be a good one.

So i got Danger Days and The Black Parade for Christmas the other day, and I love them, so what did you KillJoys get this Holiday Season?

so please go check out my song-fic contest @ http://www.mibba.com/forums/topic/163168/
please join!!!!