Hey Romeo, Get Away From My Window

Chapter 2

She clutched onto my wrist, dragging me inside of the building where all of the apartment rooms were placed. The whole inside of the building absolutely disgusted and terrified me. Grey walls surrounded me, along with unknown stains plastered onto the wall. All of the germs made my body shutter with repulsion.

I muted her apologies out of my mind; I already knew how much she was sorry already. The steps echoed throughout the building as we walked up. A tiny pinch of pain reminded me of the blood scurrying down my leg. Honestly, it became no big deal to me, all of it was just a little cut. At least I wore black ones, so that the blood wasn’t exactly that noticeable.

We arrived to her room after a few minutes of climbing up endless stairs that practically never ended. She smacked the door open, shining a bright clean looking room towards me. Compared to the regular walls it looked absolutely spectacular. Plasma screen T.V. in the corner along with a velvet couch and table stand. Colors splattered all over the walls, every different wall popped out.

“Hold on one second, I’ll get you a bandage,” she shuffled away into a different room. I gradually strolled into the whole atmosphere of the room. Observing all the different material items she contained in her house shocked me.

All of it looked amazingly expensive and out of this world. On different walls held paintings, each one of them captured the life of society from back in the past and now. Vases and unusual shaped structures stood on top of tables. It simply took the breath right out of my mouth, brought up somewhat of my spirits.

“Hey Marlene, I got the food,” a boy casually walked in. His voice trailed off as soon as he spotted me standing. He saw something in the room did not belong, and that something was obviously me. For a split second of silence he studied if I was an intruder or just a friend in a home. “What’s your name?”

“Cain,” I curiously looked at him. Since he examined me, I thought it was only fair. The first thing I noticed was that he wore a black colored beanie, I liked beanies. Not only did his neon blue shirt carve out some of his muscles, but his pants gripped his legs. What a sexy boy.

I needed a distraction, something to get my mind off of the cheater. I needed this boy to distract me with his amazing looks. His light blue eyes calmed down for a second, realizing that I probably wasn’t going to kill him.

“I’m Jem,” he set the bags of food down on the table next to the door. He said that girl’s name was Marlene. I pondered the thought of them dating or something around that type of area, kind of disappointed me on the inside.

“I got it!” She popped right back out, trying to open the bandage. She acted like a seven year old girl. Her fingers tried and slipped, frustrated about not being able to open it at all.

“Here let me help you,” Jem gently slipped it out of her hands. He pulled off the top, handing Marlene the actual bandage. She squealed with excitement as Jem handed it back to her. She stretched out her arm; feeling accomplished and handed it right to me. I shot a slight happy smile, to show some appreciation.

“Thank you big brother,” she hugged him. Relief flooded over me, glad that they weren’t dating at all.

“Marlene why don’t you go into your room and watch some T.V.,” he rubbed her back. After he said that she dashed right off into her room. She left the both of us without knowing what to say to each other. After all I was just a stranger to the both of them.

“Sorry about my sister, she can be a handful,” he apologized.

“No worries,” I gently placed the bandage on my leg.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoyed that chapter(:
There have been questions of whether Cain is a girl or not. Cain is a girl.

Tell me what you think <3