Status: Completed

One Not To Forget

One Not To Forget

“Pete was right, it did work,” Chelsea said as she turned to her bridesmaid at the front of the church. The oh-so familiar butterflies in her stomach were going mad.

The mischievous 4 year old girl tugged on her mother’s dress with a huge smile on her face.

They were dressed in similar attire – a white long dress with the outline of black stars and flowers on the skirt.

In her hands, Chelsea held her favourite flowers – lilies. She could have just dropped them there and then and ran. That would have shown him how much he had hurt her all those years ago. Could she do it? She was walking towards the church door, she could just leave now, break his heart like he had hers. She looked down at her little girl and the church doors opened.
She saw those Hazel eyes at the altar staring back at her. She ran out on him once, she couldn’t do it again. It would hurt her just as much as it would hurt him. He looked so handsome and smart in his White suit.

The moment the words ‘I do’ slipped from his lips, she was the happiest woman alive.

His vows she would never forget, “if my life was a book, you’d at least be a chapter, titled one not to forget.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that's the end, I know it was short, and I know I jumped time, but that's how I wanted it. Hope you enjoyed

GT x