Status: On going, and flowing.

Runaway Bob

Chapter Three

Bob’s conscious: Too much of friend? Your bullshitting yourself.

Bob: No, I can’t hurt her I want her in my life and she deserves better than me.

Conscious: Shut the fuck up, what are you scared of?

Bob: silence

Conscious: Your right, she doesn’t need a whack job like you.

Bob attacks the shady figure and it just turns into grey twinkling orbs shifting in dispersion in the corner of the mall. Bob grunts and pounds at the walls, scrunching his eyes hoping its all just dream. The brisk touch of fingers tapping at his shoulders shock him, his eyes bulge out his eyebrows furrowed. Only to find out its Susan; her hair is down in endless waves of flamingo pink swirls waltzing with the ebony tresses.

“Are you alright?” She asked grabbing his shoulder. He looked ill, like some who was tormented.

“Oh, I’m fine,” Bob reassured her, Suzy didn’t buy the fake smirk on his face “Let me tell you, I feel terrible ok. Let’s get the hell out of this horrid shopping mall. Get Coffee in Starbucks or something. I don’t want to deal with people today”

Suzy smiled and patted his back. “Let’s go Mr. Diva, I know this nice little Mexican restaurant and they have a decent cup of Joe, ok?”

“Yeah” still bitter from fighting with himself. They were walking towards the parking lot into Susan’s car and Bob whispered “Sue..”

“What now?” She groaned annoyed and ready to pill drive him to the ground.

“Nothing.” He said mirroring her tone just huskier.

He looked down and thought,Agh, you bitch. Fine. I can’t tell you crap. slipping into the ruby red mini cooper; the little pout of a misbehaved seven year old trying to grab his mother's attention.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute.
Bob has issues...and they just get bigger and worse.