The Scarecrow

Want.

Well my clearly mania-deprived children.
It seems as if you all need more mania.
And I'm here to grant you all with an abundance of it.

Be ready, children.

The Scarecrow had no intentions whatsoever to visit the people it once knew.
People that the Scarecrow once, dare I say it, loved

But somehow, someway in it's deranged mind, the Scarecrow felt a pang of homesickness deep inside of it's stomach.

The Scarecrow had found it's way into the broken and beaten street it had once walked up and down.
The Scarecrow had remembered it's very thought as it walked up this street to leave it forever.
It remembered how the broken glass in the aforementioned street sparkled like diamonds in the light of the orange streetlamp.

But the Scarecrow came anyway.
It left from its new sanctuary, where no one would be able to touch the Scarecrow.
The Scarecrow left, never intending to come back.

Because the Scarecrow had realized, if it was to continue on these escapades, then the Scarecrow would be forced to migrate.

Constantly.

But, out of the granted longing for nostalgia, the Scarecrow decided to do a little sightseeing first.

The Scarecrow pulled up the the two family apartment it had once inhabited and grimaced.

Another bout of horrific memories pulsed through the Scarecrow like adrenaline.
The Scarecrow didn't know what it was going to do.
But the Scarecrow had a feeling that it was going to do something.

Something unsavory.

Because of the overflow of unsavory thoughts that were currently running through the Scarecrows head at that very moment.

And at that very moment, it seemed that the Scarecrow completely forgot who it was.
Whether it was a boy or a girl.
Whether it was tall of short.
Whether it was strong or weak.
Emotionally or Physically.

Confusion rang through the Scarecrows head for a moment.
A split second.

The white and blue trim sent the Scarecrow into a frenzy.
And the Scarecrow had to do something about it.

Something that wouldn't expose the Scarecrow.

The Scarecrow jumped back in the car, and huddled itself close to the steering wheel.
Not daring to start it just yet.
The tremors running through the Scarecrow's hands were preventing it from doing much.

The Scarecrow shook, and shook.
The Scarecrow trembled, and trembled.
The Scarecrow looked up, towards the cemetery a few houses down.
The Scarecrow remembered all that it did in that patch of land.
Everything.

The Scarecrow drove away.
Unable to handle anymore mixed emotions that night.

The only thing that the Scarecrow wanted at that moment, was to feel wanted.
The only thing that the Scarecrow wanted that night, was to feel.
The only thing that the Scarecrow wanted that night, was the feeling of lust.

And by God, the Scarecrow was going to get it.

The Scarecrow drove, now with a new destination and mission in mind.

The Scarecrow noted the time, five past midnight.
What a wonderful time.

The Scarecrow made it to a bar, well past the place it had just been.

The Scarecrow knew this feeling before, and knew how to handle it.
Therefore, the night would commence.

The Scarecrow walked up to the bar, ordered a shot of the strongest liquor the bartender had in stock, and waited for it's drink and it's prey, to arrive.

And sure enough, they both did.

Along with the Scarecrow's drink, came another.
Another shot, the Scarecrow shot the bartender a questionable look, all the Scarecrow got in return was a simple nod in the direction to the left side of the Scarecrow.

The Scarecrow turned it's head and saw a scrumptious looking meal to the left.

Black hair, dark eyes, full lips, and tight fitting jeans.
The Scarecrow smiled, allowing the delicious looking person to walk towards the Scarecrow.

They smiled, and asked the Scarecrows name.
The Scarecrow smirked and said something along the lines of what will they be willing to do to find out.
The Scarecrow's prey smiled, and told the Scarecrow exactly what they would be willing to do.

Leaving no room for mystery on the prey's part; The couple departed the bar scene.

But, did the prey know what exactly they would receive?

Because I think no one can know what the Scarecrow's lustful affairs entitle, and survive them.

Not even I know.

Or else this page would be a lot longer, and much more sensual.

I must bare my apologies.
For, I hate to leave you in want.

But, maybe I do know...
Maybe I just don't want to tell you.

But, my children.
That is another discussion.
For another day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that was sexy.