Love After Parting

First Day

Besides that tragic accident within the first ten minutes of me arriving at my new school, I managed to not further embarress myself. I also noticed that there were four other students in all seven of my classes; Eli, a girl named Roberta, but everyone called her Bobby, a boy named Jeffree, with short dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, and a girl named Sydney.

I was the only new student in the grade, andn most people ignored me. My closest friends were Eli, Bobby, and Sydney. Jeffree was nice, but I didn't really talk to him that much.

This school was so different then my old school. My old school only had five or six 45 minute classes, while this year I had seven 52 minute classes. The day was a lot longer, even though we only had three minutes between classes instead of ten minutes. I felt like I was running between each class to get to the next one. I learned to carry all my books with me so I wouldn't have to stop at my locker all the time.

That first day was really hard on me, but it got easier as time went by. After the first week I realised that my workload didn't increase even though I was in more classes. I didn't get as much homework as I did before.

School year got longer, but it was easier on me. I kept in touch with my old friends, and they always teased me days that I had school and they didn't. Then every Saturday I woke up to text them "heyyyyy. im goin back to sleep. ur jealous :P" Then they texted me throughtout the day so I didn't fall back asleep, but I didn't care.

I also got a job that I worked at on the weekends. I still did sports even though I didn't have to. I was loving life. Then, on a cold day in November, it all got complicated....
♠ ♠ ♠
SUSPENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!