Sequel: Brand New Start

Sense of A Spark

Chase -Point of View-

I watched silently as Dean moved down my body,he nuzzled himself between my legs and pulled my boxers down enough to free my member,the sudden cold air causing me to moan lightly and it to harden more. I laid my head back and gripped the sheets lightly.

I felt Dean's hands run over my chest and stomach for a minute before I felt his mouth on my shaft,elicting a louder moan from me,I lifted my head weakly and gazed down at him,my eyes glazed as they locked onto Dean and that mouth..

I watched Dean lowered his mouth over my shaft and felt him suck lightly,his tongue moving around,the room filling with the sound of my moans as he contiuned gently..

I felt Dean start to suck and move harder and faster on my shaft,increasing my pleasure and bringing me closer to my climax,my body shaking lightly as he continued,my hips bucking harder,I wanted more..needed more of him,I heard a moan leave Dean's lips as he moved faster "D-Dean! I-Im gonna..." I wasnt able to finish due to a long moan that escaped my lips as Dean took more of me down that beautiful mouth.

My back arched off the bed as my climax hit me,moaning Dean's name loudly. I felt Dean pull away after a few and lay beside me,panting lightly. I rolled over and laid against him,panting as I laid my head on his chest.

I gazed up at Dean,a blush rising across my cheeks as I straddled him,kissing him deeply "Its only fair if I fix yours as well" I whispered an began kissing down his body,disappearing under the blankets.