Sequel: Brand New Start

Sense of A Spark

Chase -Point of View-

I had awaken before Dean,gently untangling myself from him as I slid out of bed and streached,yawning lightly as I made my way to the bathroom,I stopped at my bag and gathered cloths for the day.

As I stood in the shower,my thoughts wondered back to what Dean had said the night before,he really loved me...and I him..

That man carried my heart as well..Ill admit Im scared..I dont want it broken..least of all by the man who first captured it..

I washed my body as I thought about what to tell my parents..what to tell Michael..how would he take it? I trusted him completely,he..besides Dean..knew I was gay..

I sighed and stepped out of the shower once I finished and pulled on my clean boxers and pants,laying my shirt over my shoulder as I walked out into the bedroom again,grabbing my body spray and adding a little before pulling on my shirt.

"Good morning.." I heard Dean say softly,gazing up at me from the bed,I smiled warmly at him and crawled up the bed,kissing him loveingly before pulling away.

"Good morning starshine..the earth says hello" I smiled,remembering a phrase my grandmother use to say to me when I was a child.

Dean smiled at me,moving some wethair from my face before sitting up and streaching,yawning lightly as he moved me off of him and stood up. I sat on the bed and gazed at him intently.

"Where are you taking me today?" I asked,wanting to know this so called place he keeps telling me about..I highly doubt its gonna leave me speechless like he does..

Dean didnt answer,he mearly grabbed some cloths and wondered into the bathroom,earning a pout from me,I jumped off the bed and followed him.

"Baby!" I whined,pouting at him "Where are you taking me?" I asked,giving him my famous puppy dog eyes.